Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    I hate what this show has done to all of you... it's turned friend into foe.

I wish it had ever aired.
    And yet, you continue to post in this thread. For a show you hate. Okay...
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Fine...

Then destroy yourselves.

:: leaves thread ::

Comment

• Cross posting 'cause I'm lazy:

Part of me is thinking that the only reason I'm liking the finale is because I want to like it. On it's own, it's good, but it certainly wasn't earned by the season leading up to it. I feel like the writers overwhelmed themselves with the island's intricacies, mysteries, and, well, actual value, and then had no idea how to stick the last season. That being said, as others around the internet have agreed, it paid off well for me emotionally, and character-wise, just not plot-wise.

The Aaron thing, I'm justifying as this: That's not actually Aaron, or Aaron's soul as it were. I think the baby that was born in the finale was only as real as it's surroundings, he was Claire's imprint on the most important time of her life. Sure, every mother feels having a baby is important, but Claire had hers on a magic island.

I still haven't figured our the purpose of Jack's kid, but I'm piecing it together. I think the alt timeline wasn't just purgatory, but a place for atonement, as in the case of Ben, and Eloise, and Ana Lucia. Maybe also for figuring out how to fix yourself? Jack and Juliet's alt created a kid for them to deal with daddy issues?
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• At least they didn't go all Prequel on us. I enjoy that some things weren't explained now. Because in the larger picture, they didn't matter. As much hate as I had for this season (which if you look back into this thread and on our podcasts there is alot) the finale made up for it in my opinion. I'm just sad that there will be 1 more "LOSTTALK" and then no more...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I saw the Kimmel bit involving the alternate endings. I laughed...and yes I recognized the diner they were in.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fuck Kimmel for that shit. It wasn't funny and wasted my time.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Meh

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  Oh wow...

Lost is on?

Sorry, kids... District 9 is on Netflix Instant. Cat food addicted aliens, and lightning bolt guns that blow fuckers apart tend to hold my interest more.
                  Don't forget about the fucking gravity gun. That fucking scene always gets me.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I can't believe all the fanboyism up in this bitch. This ending was the same fucking ending as The Dark Tower.

Comment

• I haven't read The Dark Tower yet. So good to know.

Comment

• The whole sideways flash, the time travel, the "resolution"... yah, all Dark Tower.

Comment

• Well I liked it.

Comment

• I asked Ingrid what it all meant after the finale was over. It was the silliest thing I've ever done.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Well I liked it.
                              And really, that's all that matters.

Comment

• I just don't get the posting about a show you hate. Ever seen me in a thread for a show I don't like, berating everyone for liking it? Nope. Not doing that? HUGE time saver.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X