No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, they had me until the end. Fuck a fade to white.

Comment

• Hahahahahahaha. They alluded to it when they said they wouldn't fade to black (wink, wink).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I haven't cried like that in six years of this show. And just when I thought, "Please, don't tell me Jack's going to die alone out in the jungle", Vincent came out to stay with him. I am fucking bawling.

Great ending, show.
        Last edited by Lisa; 05-23-2010, 09:37 PM.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Greatest ending ever.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
            Greatest ending ever.
            Absolutely. No complaints here, that was awesome.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• disagree. Need to process a bit more, but I'm not satisfied.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                disagree. Need to process a bit more, but I'm not satisfied.

Longview process.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• OMG. I totally cried like a punk. First time since Man on the Moon. I officially, completely, love you LOST. For cereal. You + I = sweaty uninhibited sex

My only stupid issue: Kate and Jack and lack of Walt. But that shot of Vincent? FUCK YOU DARLTON.... *cries*
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's lesley here and I am totally crying right now. Great ending!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Feels good to be this show's bitch for the last time, doesn't it, Rob?

Lesley, I'm still crying too!

Comment

• Vincent was great, but the whole omg slo mo reunion in a church "they built to find each other" wtf

And definitely not best ending to a series. No way in hell. Sopranos and Wire are leaps and bounds ahead, even if I remove the final 5 minutes that pissed me off to no end.

Comment

• Not satisfied with the fact that the flash-sideways resolved itself into...THAT. Don't have a problem with the 'hero' dying; I prefer that, actually.

LOVED the little 'you were a good #2' 'you were a good #1' exchange, though.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• And Vincent going to Jack solidifies the "Vincent is the harbinger of doom and destroyer of all things" idea.

EDIT: I'm with Matt. The flash sideways didn't resolve. They came to realize there was "something" linking them then they all get together and...no resolution.

Comment

• Weeping like a little bitch. I'll get back to you on my thoughts. But the Vincent shot? Yeah. We're good, Lost, we're good.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• And I call BULLSHIT on the whole 'Best ending ever' thing.

'The Prisoner'
                                'The Mary Tyler Moore Show'
                                'Newhart'

Comment

Working...
                                X