No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much awesome stuff I still can't process it. Lots of weird things going on in the "815 landed" timeline. Will the timelines merge? Will Jack be the first to figure out? What the fuck was Desmond doing on the plane? Why the hell did they have to kill of Juliet?

I liked that they got Greg Grunberg to do the pilot announcements.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      totally jacked that guy from Choke.
      He looked like the dirty cop, Duffy, in Robocop 2.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        So much awesome stuff I still can't process it. Lots of weird things going on in the "815 landed" timeline. Will the timelines merge? Will Jack be the first to figure out? What the fuck was Desmond doing on the plane? Why the hell did they have to kill of Juliet?

I liked that they got Greg Grunberg to do the pilot announcements.

Episode 7 is when they're expected to merge.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Are we still going to see Juliet in the world where the plane didn't crash? I was waiting all episode for Claire to show up. I wanted to see her when Charlie was being taken off the plane. I've decided that Lost is just going to give us way more questions and answer those in hopes that we will forget about the older unanswered questions.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
            I've decided that Lost is just going to give us way more questions and answer those in hopes that we will forget about the older unanswered questions.
            I was thinking that same thing last night. But at least we know what the smoke monster is! Yay!
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

The one thing that bothered me was not a single person said "hey let's bring Juliet to the temple with us. Jacob said they can fix the huge whole in Sayid, so maybe they can help Juliet too." Stupid.

Comment

True.

So regarding the "chains" comment to Richard, was he a slave on the Black Rock? Would make sense since I remember Widmore spending a shit load of money on the captain's log of that ship a few seasons ago.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                  I was thinking that same thing last night. But at least we know what the smoke monster is! Yay!
                  Wait, what? I still don't know what the smoke monster is. I thought it was Jacob's "friend" from the flashback but then I thought that friend was Widmore.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by FASTER FASTER PUSSY GALORE View Post
                    Episode 7 is when they're expected to merge.
                    Sounds like the Dark Tower. And speaking of which, hey Rob want to try to answer my "pretentious" question now?

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    if someone theortically time traveled and met themselves, would a paradoxal collapse of the universe occur or would their brain split and cause them to remember two different time lines, the one where they weren't there and the one where they were?

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Wait, what? I still don't know what the smoke monster is. I thought it was Jacob's "friend" from the flashback but then I thought that friend was Widmore.
                      Are you serious? It's the MiB/Evil Locke. Pretty much said it straight out last night.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I passed out 20 minutes prior to the end of the show. So if they said it during the first 100 minutes, I missed it.

Comment

Did you see the part where the guys with guns stormed the statue? That's where it happened.

Comment

I only saw where Ben says, "Who are you?"

Comment

We know who Smokey is, not what. And yea, Richard totally came from the Black Rock, but I think the "chains" had double meaning. He was probably a prisoner or slave on the Black Rock, but he also was working for Jacob and FLocke considered Richard "chained" to his working for Jacob.

Comment

OK, so I fucking missed a shit load of info in the last 20 minutes. HAHAHA. Fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X