No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I finally watched the last episode (I'm late, I know). That was so fucking bad. Soooooooo baaaaaaaad.

Confirmed with the last 2 episodes:
    Lost -----> shitter.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      So I finally watched the last episode (I'm late, I know). That was so fucking bad. Soooooooo baaaaaaaad.

Confirmed with the last 2 episodes:
      Lost -----> shitter.
      I've been *insert picture of Vin*dicated!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        I've been -dicated!
        fixed...

Comment

• Haha. Vvin.

Comment

• http://io9.com/5540279/50-questions-...need-to-answer

Comment

• i.e. EVERYTHING.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                ...hate to break it to you, but the kid doesn't even know Jin exists. Plus who says he would of even gotten off of the island. Fool your argument is invalid, there are so many reasons he went down with his wife. Kids just grow up and hate you anyway. FFFFFUUUUUU

...and the kid was probably Sayid's anyway...Sayid is a goddamned pimp. You know they foursomed after this picture...
                It isn't about what the kid knows or how the kid acts Bryan, it's that Jin knows he has a kid and would rather die to fulfill some foolish promise than attempt to raise his own kid. Just think of it this way, if you drowned on a sub who would yell at your kids whilst playing Xbox? My argument isn't invalid at all, matter of fact I'm sure it has just as much if not more support than your "the kid would hate him anyway" theory.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Agreed.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am with Josh on this one. You live for the kid- and then you can be there to tell them about mom. I still love you Lisa!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Agreed.
                      Please tell me that you're agreeing with Sayid being a pimp and impregnating Sun...please...
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                        It isn't about what the kid knows or how the kid acts Bryan, it's that Jin knows he has a kid and would rather die to fulfill some foolish promise than attempt to raise his own kid. Just think of it this way, if you drowned on a sub who would yell at your kids whilst playing Xbox? My argument isn't invalid at all, matter of fact I'm sure it has just as much if not more support than your "the kid would hate him anyway" theory.
                        If I died on a sub, no one would yell at my kids whilst playing XBOX, I'm the last gamer in the family . My argument wasn't that the kid would hate him anyway. In all realness the kid would probably adore him forever. But it goes back to what you are calling a foolish promise. Kinda like the foolish promise you and I made to our wives when we married them, right? In essence my point is that sure, he took the easy route. He went down with the one person in the world he loved with all his heart. Sure he loved his daughter but not as much as he loved his wife. His loyalty, his heart was with his wife.

But logically speaking he made a sound decision. Realistically, what were the chances they were actually going to survive the island again and make it back to "the real world"? Sure he gave up, he quit, but in the end I think he made the decision that worked best for him and put him at peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Agreed.
                          Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                          Please tell me that you're agreeing with Sayid being a pimp and impregnating Sun...please...

bumped because page break...#PLEASEADVISE

Comment

• MY boyfriend JackTard is TOTALLY the new chosen one for The Island! So he's special and fancy and can boss all of you around, so you all have to be super nice to me, and be my best friends! And we have the nicest condo on the island (you know - sort of like how the super of your building has the best apartment, and it's FREE!), we have an awesome parking space, AND a company island car! Just like that bamboo car on "Gilligan's Island". He's in charge now, he can beat all of you up, and he buys me shiny things!

"I have an awesome new promotion on the island (okay, just ignore the coveralls), and my girlfriend Lisa loves me, and not just because we have a pool and a Dharma van now. She really loves me for me. Whatever, man, stop making fun of the dumb look on my face!"

Last edited by Lisa; 05-18-2010, 08:55 PM.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Good episode. I knew Jack would step up, and Ben being fucking Ben is always great. Desmondo, the man with a plan. Sunday is going to be a long wait.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• nothing happened in this episode. shit was fucking boring.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X