No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to work until 9 next Tuesday, so I will be dvr-ing the first ep. So very, very excited!!!!!
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Get this, my manager (who loves Lost as well) was supposed to work tonight but talked one of the assistant managers into switching nights with him so he wouldn't miss it. Ass-hat.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

DVRing is the best anyway. FF through the commercials.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So my mom calls me and says some people at work are talking about Lost, and she is finally going to try to watch it. I laughed and said, no you aren't, you can't watch it. You'll be confused as hell with no interest at all. Then she decided that somehow this was a coded message which said that she was too dumb to understand the show, and I'm an asshole.

Women.

Comment

Haha. We watched the new recap that will be showing tonight and goddamn, I forgot a bunch of the show. I mean, I know the over all basics, but it's nice to see them all in order haha. LOST TONIGHT! Also, that means lots of Lost talk on our podcasts again. Sorry to you fuckers that don't watch one of the best shows ever.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Heh, my sister is coming over so she can watch it in HD.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I have no HD at my current abode. /tear

Comment

Billy, I'd let you catch it at my pad but both my kids are sick and snotty and well, that's just gross. Lol
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Plus, Baytown.

Comment

This is still the only live-action drama that matters to me. That's set on an island in the present era.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

DHARMA SHARK

Comment

drunk but SHENG TSUNG (not really, but he will now be referred to as that) is on the island now. AWESOME.

full set of WTF'S?! coming after it's over.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Absolutely, Sheng Tsung is his official name. Terry O'Quinn is relishing the chance to play the bad guy like a motherfucker. Those eyes! And Sayid is a fucking pimp. If they didn't bring him back to life before the end of the episode it would have been the longest week ever. I have believed for a long time that Sayid, and to a lesser extent Charlie, are the two characters that have really earned their salvation and moment to be the hero. I hope Sayid is the savior of the island, and really with the Egyptian/Babylonian influence and Sayid being from Iraq (Babylon) it would make sense.

Comment

SCANNERS.GIF

Comment

"Hello Richard. It's good to see you out of the chains.."

THROAT PUNCH.

Awesome. Sad that Juliet is pretty much fucking dead.

Boner for Boone. I missed that character. I loved him and Locke throughout season 1.

Evil Locke is going to be SO BAD FUCKING ASS. Case in point....HE'S THE FUCKING SMOKE MONSTER and totally jacked that guy from Choke.

Loved how noone was correcting Sawyer that it wasn't Jack's idea to blow the nuke, it was Faraday's.

The beginning CGI was the worst shit ever though, so, so bad. Also, are we viewing Lost: SEASON SLIDERS ?

Huzzah for Dr. Arnzt showing back up.

Comment

Working...
                                X