No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were it up to me(and unfortunately, it never is...), I would have the writers of this show shot, drowned, stabbed, poisoned, castrated, then hung.

I am SO cereal...

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY
      I know there's been a lot of flack for Jin not leaving to be with his daughter, but I don't know - in all honesty, that's got to be a tough choice to make. The woman you fell in love with at first sight is dying in front of you after you haven't seen her in three years. You can either die with her, or try to not get killed - which the odds are slim on this island - to be with the child you've never seen except in pictures. I know that may sound cold-hearted, and it's probably because I don't have kids, plus this is a TV show, so it's easier to be an asshole about it. But in all honesty - how does someone decide between a spouse and a child?
      OK lady with no kids, let me break it down for you.
      1. Jin's a dickface.
      2. If you have a child, seen them or not you LIVE for them (unless you're a dickface)
      3. I'd argue it would have been MORE dramatic had Jin gotten out of the sub and cried WITH Hugo
      4. Jin's a dickface

I hope that clears some things up for you Defender McDefendypants.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Actually, the thing with Jin never meeting the kid is the one defense I came up with for Jin dying with Sun. That said, I think BMetal's point #3 would have been excellent.

Comment

• See, gravedigger knows what I'm talkin' about! I think...
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Juliet lied about the DOC.

LOST
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
              See, gravedigger knows what I'm talkin' about! I think...
              Apologist. Seriously, I'd wager anyone with kids will back me.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                I dunno. I think I've met some kids that would have the parents gladly enter an early watery grave rather than go home.

Comment

If it meant keeping my kids safe, I'd kill all of you in a minute.

Nothing personal. Just fact.

Comment

• But if you killed me I'd never tell you where your kids are located. DILEMMA!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I dunno. I think I've met some kids that would have the parents gladly enter an early watery grave rather than go home.
                      Just admit it - Billy's made of WIN!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Lisa - get preggars, plop one out THEN tell me you still feel that way. I

Comment

Lisa - get preggars, plop one out THEN tell me you still feel that way. I
                          Nope. I decided when I was 15 that I was not ever going to have kids. Stuck to that decision too. Damn happy about it, I might add.

Look, I'm not trying to argue with you, because you're my friend and we're clearly not going to change each others' minds - you clearly love your children, as you should. I, on the other hand, would drive off a cliff if I ever had kids. Some people aren't maternal/paternal, so squeezing one out won't automatically make me a good mother.

Anyway since neither of us would ever know what the situation on the show is like - to make the choice between your spouse or the kid you never even knew, because keep in mind, you know and love your kids, so it's not the same thing - I'll agree to disagree with ya.
                          Last edited by Lisa; 05-07-2010, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Either way everyone has to agree that waiting this long to kill these people was a horrible choice. Especially since they've been delegated to background shit FOREVER. Remember in the first season with Charlie and Ethan? That's how it should be done. HOLY SHIT MOMENT. Although, bringing Charlie back still pissed me off.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want the last scene in the show to be J.J. Abrams waking up and saying...

"Wow... what a horrible dream! I need counseling!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
                                Either way everyone has to agree that waiting this long to kill these people was a horrible choice. Especially since they've been delegated to background shit FOREVER. Remember in the first season with Charlie and Ethan? That's how it should be done. HOLY SHIT MOMENT.
                                Well, you and I agree on one thing - they should have been killed off years ago. I don't know what your reasons are, but mine are that they bored me to tears. But unforunately, I don't think the bulk of "LOST" fans agree with us. Head over to Television Without Pity - good god, do those wackos love Jin and Sun!

Comment

Working...
                                X