No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously. HE DIED BY A DOOR. GODDAMMIT.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
      Seriously. HE DIED BY A DOOR. GODDAMMIT.
      Believe me, I could feel your rage all the way in Queens.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Haha. Appreciated. I kept waiting for Jack or someone to grab him and pull him to shore. Then we see the sub sink. I still held out hope. Then we get to the beach and no Fahey.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hey, it's POSSIBLE that the Fahey survived. We didn't SEE HIM DIE, after all...we saw him get clobbered by a door, but we didn't actually SEE HIM DROWN/DIE.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kowalski View Post
            Hey, it's POSSIBLE that the Fahey survived. We didn't SEE HIM DIE, after all...we saw him get clobbered by a door, but we didn't actually SEE HIM DROWN/DIE.
            But we got a nice long shot of the sub sinking. And no shots of him near an oxygen tank. I'll be fucking surprised as hell if he makes it, but it wouldn't make much sense.

"OH HAI GUISE, I SWAM UP HERE BY MYSELF. THANKS FOR HELPING ME JACK."

Comment

• Those doors are really fucking heavy. He's dead. I felt a tremor when it happened & figured Rob had exploded. Also fuck Jin, he's got a kid to raise.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• THANK YOU. Jin can eat a dick. They should have killed one of em off when they first got back together a few episodes ago. At this point I could have given two shits about either of them.

Comment

• Holy shit though @ jackface on the beach. It was all over the place.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    Holy shit though @ jackface on the beach. It was all over the place.
                    I was laughing my ass off at that jackface. I can't believe that you haven't gif'd that one yet, Rob.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I haven't had a chance to dl the episode yet. Decided to record a new ep of "She's Right, I'm Rob" instead last night. I'm hoping to find a gif of that on the net soon. haha

Comment

• Lindelof on Siyad’s Death: “Sayid’s entire season-long arc has basically been, if you tell him that he is evil, you can convince him he is evil. But if you tell him he is good, maybe you can convince him he is good. We basically decided that in a moment of pure instinct, if he did something, if he sacrificed his own life in favor of saving the other people’s lives, that would convey to the audience, ‘This guy was actually a good guy.’”

HORSESHIT.

Comment

• Sounds like bullshit to me.

Comment

• Rob...

You are evil! I have convinced you that you are evil because of my lack of storytelling skills.

Now go do some evil things.

Comment

• Way ahead of you.

Comment

• Sidenote. Totally spoiled sayids death to bigb last night, but only after he brought up sayid. I assumed he was current on the eps.

Comment

Working...
                                X