Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    And me too, please - unless it's anything different than what you've already PMed to me. Thanks!

Nothing's different than what I told Lisa. Lisa can spread it if she wants or was it Ingrid I sent it to?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Same as what you PM'd me?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/04/ff_lost/all/1

Comment

• I envy the unspoiled at this point.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Heck yes. Completely unspoiled over here!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A rerun?! WHHYYYYY?

It's not like they can really use the sweeps info to set ad rates if the show isn't going to be around, right? Or is my armchair network management completely off-base?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                A rerun?! WHHYYYYY?

It's not like they can really use the sweeps info to set ad rates if the show isn't going to be around, right? Or is my armchair network management completely off-base?

Off-base. They're putting the final edit to the Finale, plus creating false leads for internet viral leaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
                  plus creating false leads for internet viral leaks.
                  BASTARDS!

Yeah, I figured the Richard re-run was to squeeze the finale into sweeps week.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                    BASTARDS!

Yeah, I figured the Richard re-run was to squeeze the finale into sweeps week.

The squeeze was an afterthought. Literally, it came down to having one of the biggest TV finales of the last 40 years on their hands and being scared of shitting the bed.

So, now they're literally doing everything they can to make it perfect. Plus, ABC wants the record for Highest TV broadcast audience.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Not really a spoiler per se but being nice to Rob. 
                      Damon Lindelof, is dropping hints about the series finale. Specifically, Lindelof said that viewers will not be getting a fade-to-black finale, a la “The Sopranos.”
                      “ ‘The Sopranos’ ending only worked on ‘The Sopranos,’ ” Lindelof said in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. “The series finale has to fit the show. We’re trying to end ‘Lost’ in a way that feels ‘Lost’-ian and fair and will generate a tremendous amount of theorizing.”
                      Translation: Like much of “Lost,” the finale won’t make total sense.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Don't miss it this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
                          The squeeze was an afterthought. Literally, it came down to having one of the biggest TV finales of the last 40 years on their hands and being scared of shitting the bed.

So, now they're literally doing everything they can to make it perfect. Plus, ABC wants the record for Highest TV broadcast audience.
                          Aaaah, good to know.

Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
                          Don't miss it this week.
                          Are you kidding? I wouldn't dream of it!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• You might want to stay off the internet until after tomorrow's episode airs. Fuckers are running around and spoiling it for people.

Then, there's the Onion and ODI running spoiler heavy shit. All sites to avoid.

Comment

• I've known it was coming, but it's still powerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commandant Lassard View Post
                                I've known it was coming, but it's still powerful.
                                Tonight is the perfect example of why spoilers don't matter. I still choked up. GO Sayid! My boy redeemed himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X