Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
      Spoiler: What? 

I really hope the finale info I have is bullshit, but I'm getting more and more people online confirming it. Plus, we got a Hurley quote from the finale used in tonight's preview for the first May episode.

Sad Derp
    TELL USSS!!! Please?
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• If you really, really, really, really want to know IM me.

I'm not posting it in here. It's too tempting to click on.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• THANK YOU. If anyone spoils the finale for me I'll fucking ban you.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
          If you really, really, really, really want to know IM me.

I'm not posting it in here. It's too tempting to click on.
          Big, whining, sobbing, clinging PM has been sent! Thank you sir!

EDIT: Thank you for the PM, mister!
          Last edited by Lisa; 04-21-2010, 11:08 AM.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
            Also, Jack had the best fucking "troll" face before the "LOST" credits. I have got to to try to get a pic of it.
            We're still waiting for it! I know what face you mean, too - as soon as I saw it, I thought, "That's going to be epic in the 'LOST' thread!" It was an awesome "DUR HURR HURR!" face.

Comment

• I totally missed it. PLEASE COMPLETE ME!

Comment

• The first thing that went through my head after the explosion? 'Look, a flying Jacktard!'
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I just... I just can't even describe it, Billy. It was right at the end, when Jack was talking to FakeLocke before he was knocked out from the 'splosion. There was just this angle he had his face in, and the way the light was hitting it - good lord knows, I love that man, but I was in tears when I saw it. It was ultimate 'tard face - I knew it would be immortalized here. It was a "DUR!" face to end all "DUR!" faces - this was not the face of a guy you'd want operating on you, let's put it that way.

Comment

• Comment

• That's not the one I was talking about. I'll try and get it tonight if I remember. It was so fucking goofy.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                        That's not the one I was talking about. I'll try and get it tonight if I remember. It was so fucking goofy.
                        Yeah, that's a good one, but Rob's thinking of the same one I am. It's when he's talking to Locke up close. It's just pure goon.

Comment

• His face goes completely lax and it's like none of his muscles are doing anything in his face. It's weird.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• "strokevictimJack"?

Comment

• fucking BORING episode.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• WHAT?

Nope. They finally got everyone together in "both timelines". Plus WAR! has begun, Revenge of the Sith style.

Comment

Working...
                                X