X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Then go do what I said."

Chilling.

Comment

• FLOCKE is laying the smacketh down. Also, Jack had the best fucking "troll" face before the "LOST" credits. I have got to to try to get a pic of it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OMG. FAHEY SCREEN TIME.

Also, lulz to the Reynolds reference.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hurley - "Oh just more people trying to kill us."

Fahey got ONE whole line tonight!

Comment

• See that? Kate insisting on bringing psycho Claire along for the ride is why I refer to Kate as "Gilligan".

I'm pretty confused, gotta say. I don't feel like we got a lot of answers tonight, and it was one of the rare times I was a bit bored. I didn't even give a crap about the Sun and Jin reunion. And it just figures my do-gooder boyfriend would jump off the boat!

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
            Also, lulz to the Reynolds reference.
            I did laugh at that! Awesome stuff!

Glad that the finale is on a Sunday - I can make sure I get home from George's on time, I won't have to worry about being in class.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I can admit Jin/Sun got me a tiny bit choked up. And I got confirmation on my opinion I've held fast since S4 that Locke was just a jackass. A lot of people at work still held onto the "Locke is special!" shit, and I've argued the entire time that he was just a sap. I really hope Jack doesn't become the "new Jacob" or some shit. That would be so boring.

Comment

• I still feel super bad for Locke...

NEVAR 4GET

Comment

•   Spoiler: What? 

I really hope the finale info I have is bullshit, but I'm getting more and more people online confirming it. Plus, we got a Hurley quote from the finale used in tonight's preview for the first May episode.

Sad Derp
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                    I still feel super bad for Locke...

NEVAR 4GET
                    Yeah I feel bad for the guy too. I mean he was right, the island is something other than a fucking island and they are there for a purpose, his was just to die and allow MiB to take his appearance. Sad story.

Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
                      Spoiler: What? 

I really hope the finale info I have is bullshit, but I'm getting more and more people online confirming it. Plus, we got a Hurley quote from the finale used in tonight's preview for the first May episode.

Sad Derp
                    Just spill teh beans already!! :-)
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So I didn't get to watch this because my cable company is fucking stupid but I was thinking about something today while listening to the podcast-

are we going to stage an uprising if Fahey doesn't get his due by the finale? I mean, why have him in the background of pretty much every episode if he doesn't get to break out and be awesome?

Comment

• I feel like Fahey will get his due, but I worry that it won't live up to what you guys want. I mean, don't start fire-bombing if there's not an entire Fahey only episode
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• He'll get killed but not before having one awesome final line. Something like:

"I was two days away from retirement." or "I'm too old for this shit" haha

Comment

• Fahey is the new Jacob. BOOK IT.

Comment

• OMG I WOULD DIE A HAPPY MAN.

Comment

• I'd kill for this to be some wierd sort of offshoot of The Lawnmower Man. Like on the last episode you all of a sudden hear Pierce Bronson's voice say

"Jobe, it's time to stop, you've had enough for today" and then fade to black.

LOST

Comment

Working...
                                X