No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, thought so. That doesn't say shit about what the island IS, only its purpose. Fuck you Lindelof/Cuse.

Comment

• They're stalling for time.

Plus, April 27th is going to be a repeat of Richard's episode.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Desmond was like "You don't throw me in tha well brotha™." *VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* *crashmanglekill*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I laughed pretty hard at that. And I dug the deal with the whispers.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I missed a bit about the whispers thanks to shit cable. I gathered they confirmed it is the people that died on island?

Comment

• It's people that can't leave the island due to something they did on the island.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
                They're stalling for time.

Plus, April 27th is going to be a repeat of Richard's episode.
                Wait, are you freaking kidding? They're giving us a repeat? Anderson, is that an extra ep, or are we getting gypped on one of the four left?

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Desmond was like "You don't throw me in tha well brothaâ„¢." *VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* *crashmanglekill*
                I knew he wasn't dead - looks like he's just sitting there at the bottom of the well plotting next week. Plus, you knew Fake-Locke was going to do that to him! "Hey, that well looks pretty deep, doesn't it?" And that was WILD when he mowed down Locke at the end!

Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                It's people that can't leave the island due to something they did on the island.
                Yes - I think it's specifically people who committed murder while on the island. So Michael is stuck there since he murdered Ana Lucia and Libby. Is he the only one? I know there'd be ghosts of The Others and other various baddies (for example, Tom, probably Keamy), but what other Losties? I'm trying to think - Michael... who else?
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Even crazy loony bin Libby is hot. And LULZ to Locke being mowed down at the end. I kept hoping that Desmond was going to shove a piece of chicken down Hurley's throat to make him choke before saving his life....brotha.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also lulz to Illana blowing the fuck up. I never liked her shitty character anyways, so whatever. Also, THE FAHEY™ has got to be loving life. He gets to live in Hawaii, get paid stupid amounts of money and not have to learn any lines.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Awesome. I also totally missed the explosion. The screen was shaky and when it came back they were all "OMFG BODY PARTS ARE RAINING." I'm glad, her character is shit. ARTZD is great. And thank you Lisa for reminding me of the car run down. Had almost forgot that.

Comment

• The ARTZ'D is great! Forgot about Illana blowing up - awesome. She was boring anyway!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Exactly. No one gives a shit about deaths of characters that noone gives a shit about. I honestly was hoping they were gonna kill off Hurley last night. Why? Why the fuck not at this point. Do something that NO ONE SEES COMING.

Comment

• Hurleys gonna save them and stay on the island b/c Libby is dead. That's my guess. Either that or Jack will screw everything up and Jackface. All over everybody and the world ends. *LOST*
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X