Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fart!

Spoiler: HOOPLA 
    I'm still trying to get the official kill episode hammered down.

More than likely, it's next week's Hurley episode. That episode also features Libby and Michael. No clue on Walt at this point. Also, did you pay attention to the Time Jump test chambers in this week's episode?

Do they look familiar?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
      Fart!

Spoiler: HOOPLA 
      I'm still trying to get the official kill episode hammered down.

More than likely, it's next week's Hurley episode. That episode also features Libby and Michael. No clue on Walt at this point. Also, did you pay attention to the Time Jump test chambers in this week's episode?

Do they look familiar?
        Spoiler: Mmmm.... spoilage. 

So, by "official kill", is it the "here's all the dead people" episode you told us about before?

Not sure about the time jump test chambers... were they the same place that Carl was being held hostage before he and Rosseau were killed? I'm trying to think what else you're hinting at...
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

•   Spoiler: zomgwtf 
        I'm racking my brain over the time chamber...no clue. SPILL IT MAN! Also, supposedly another "four letter word" was to be revealed this past episode that described the Island...don't tell me that shit was "love"

Comment

• Fart

Spoiler: double fart 

It's looking more and more likely that this coming episode is the dead people episode.

Also, Samm Levine is going to play into Hurley's shit. Alongside Michael and Libby.

The time chambers are supposed to resemble "Jacob's" cabin. Big wooden looking structures with a single wooden chair in the middle.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So then are we to assume the
              Spoiler: spoilz 
            time chambers
            are going to be an ongoing thing? Because I didn't interpret
              Spoiler: spoilzzz 
            the cabin
            on that watch, though I can see what they were going for there.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
              Fart

Spoiler: double fart 

It's looking more and more likely that this coming episode is the dead people episode.

Also, Samm Levine is going to play into Hurley's shit. Alongside Michael and Libby.

The time chambers are supposed to resemble "Jacob's" cabin. Big wooden looking structures with a single wooden chair in the middle.
                Spoiler: D'OH! 
              Ohhhh!!! Holy crap, you're right - it looked exactly like Jacob's cabin! I'll tell you, this show gives you so much to think about that my brain gets overly-stuffed - I never even picked up on that.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

•   Spoiler: DON'T LOOK 
                OMG ALL I WANT TO DO IS PRESS THE SPOILER BUTTONS, BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Hee! That was sneaky, Lesley!

Comment

• LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED...

fart
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                      LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED...

fart

Fart's my word. I use and abuse just like Nick Swardson says party too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                        I think one of the best things for me about this episode was not just the "bleeding" of the alternate universe into the life on the island - that was awesome. But I love little hints in previous episodes that that would indeed happen. Remember Ben's father mentioning how he wishes "life on the island with the Dharma Initiative" had worked out for them? That was awesome, because it was the first mention of it - just a little taste, just a brief little "Holy shit, did you hear what he just said?" moment, and then it was over. So you knew it was coming sooner or later - and did they ever deliver.
                        Wait, what?

I thought Lazlo Holyfeld talking about life on the island did happen in the sideways timeline, not just the regular timeline. Then again, that's the one big question I have about the side-flash reality. If it was created as a branch as a result of Juliet detonating Jughead, how is there some much history/backstory to the side-flash reality? Meaning how Jack has a kid, Jin and Sun aren't married, etc.

Comment

• The flash-sideways (I stick to calling t the alternate dimension) did not change things POST 815 flight. It changed their entire lives. It changed their lives way in the past that we did not see.

Comment

• Had to work late, so I only caught the last 15 minutes, but DAMN! Yay Hurley and Libby! And Desmond rules.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Did I miss the scene that Jacob told Richard exactly what the Island is or did we not see that scene?

Comment

• I was assuming he was referring to the cork analogy.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X