No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep catching bits and pieces of this season, and I have to admit that it looks to be really, really good. I'm glad that I'm DVRing it.

Indeed, I'm getting more and more motivated to go ahead and actually rent/watch Season 5, now.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yes! Yes, watch season 5! It's not as bad as some fans say it is - I would reserve that for season three, which was kind of dull up until the finale. I liked it, and as we've discussed before, you really have to see all of LOST, the good and the bad, in order for it all to make sense. You really can't miss anything, so absolutely watch S5.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Season 2 was the worst. WORST. It was totally useless...let's introduce a whole flock of new characters (some of which are great) and kill most of them. Let's make sure that, whenever anyone has to do a series re-cap, they can essentially skip over an entire season without any issue.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• A lot of the dicking around in Season 2 can immediately be traced to the rush plot closures on Season 6.

Plus, fuck the Tail survivors. They're all useless except for Bernard. Bernard was a pimp. He rode out the crash in the shitter.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My bad, I meant season two - I get them mixed up at times. Ehhh, what the hell, there were moments from both two and three that were pointless. It got seriously awesome again with Four.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
              A lot of the dicking around in Season 2 can immediately be traced to the rush plot closures on Season 6.
              Bruddah, did you say a mouthful!

Comment

• I seriously wish that they could have kept Mr. Eko. Wasn't that a personality conflict between that actor and Terry?

Comment

• I don't know if it was specifically with O'Quinn, but I did hear the Mr. Eko actor had a conflict with something or other.

Comment

• I finally caught up with the week's episode (started season 6 last week).

Not bad. Not great.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I give more of a damn about Keamy in Season 6 than I ever did before.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• There's something about Keamy I love. He's just so horrifying. He has those cute bunny-blue eyes, and you almost believe him when he's smoothing things out with his sweet-talking, "I'm just a regular guy" bullshit, but deep down inside, you know that he's just the devil. He's just this heartless, cold-hearted motherfucker who popped a 16 year old girl in the head in front of her father - but, hey, he makes good eggs. For as infrequently as we get to see him, he's a really great character.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                          I don't know if it was specifically with O'Quinn, but I did hear the Mr. Eko actor had a conflict with something or other.
                          He hated Hawaii and wanted to be with his family.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                            He hated Hawaii.
                            You can learn to love poi, but you can't hate Hawaii!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                              He hated Hawaii and wanted to be with his family.
                              The first part of that sentence makes no sense. No one hates Hawaii.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Also fresh poi is sublime.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X