No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, was it MiB or Jacob that said that people's pasts don't matter when they come on the island?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it was Jacob, Rob.

I mean, with eight hours of show left, they could cut out so much if they'd just weed out the Sawyer/Kate/Jack triangle. It's a significant time waster that the fans don't care about and never wanted to begin with.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Also lulz to Jacob's "revelation" that MiB may be interacting with people on the island.

I enjoyed that it took Richard saying that to Jacob, for him to get it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It still sounds like this may be purgatory and even if it wasn't it still an island the keeps the devil below ground so a apocalypse dosen't happen?
          If so how the hell do people leave and come back to the island, and what's up with Darma... no mention of this in the final season so far? And Whidmore, how the hell does he fit in with heaven and hell? I'm so confused now!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            And I dunno...I kind of liked the intriguing idea of Richard being Egyptian rather than just a 300 year old Spanish pauper.
            What, did they bring Sean Connery's Ramirez into the equation now? ARE THERE IMMORTALS ON THE ISLAND NOW????? CAN THERE BE MORE THAN ONE????
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Holy shit Richard is Ramirez. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

And the complete lack of Darma pisses me off to NO FUCKING END. I am still irate that we spent a year, A WHOLE SEASON, with them and found out nothing. How they discovered the island, how they knew how to go back and forth, their purpose for being there, etc. My biggest unsolved question at this point is Darma.

Comment

• BUT GUISE HANSO DROVE THE BLACK ROCK INTO THE STATUE!

Comment

• Oh man, for three seasons DHARMA was the most interesting thing. To see that organization completely go by the wayside, especially after last season, is the biggest sore point for me. It's so lame that pretty much all the DHARMA stuff has happened through stupid meta-games and comic con events.

Comment

• Haha, awesome new forum header.

Comment

• HAha, it's true. We keep the evil outta of the world here.

Comment

• I do love the forum header, too, Rob! We ARE the cork!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Maybe the first ship was the White Rock.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• OMG. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

Comment

• And after they landed, they all relaxed with refreshing bottles of Rolling Rock.

Comment

• Then Hurley pulled out his headphones and played everyone Cock Rock?!

Comment

Working...
                                X