X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    I'm this show's bitch!
    This.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I just really hate the explanation of the Black Rock landing a million goddamn miles inland when it smashed into the goddamn statue due to a storm but didn't crash onto the beach...and it obviously is WAY deep into the damn jungle because if it was close to the actual statue the Losties would have come across it often.

Comment

• And how, if the Black Rock was indeed traveling inland, did the rest of the statue end up 50 yards off-shore? Shouldn't it have landed inland as well?
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• And what the fuck happened to the finale of S5 when they clearly saw the Black Rock right offshore on a peaceful day. It was damn near close enough to anchor and have rafts come in...suddenly it's a storm and they are peering at land in the night? Are we to believe that was a previous boat?

Comment

• But what if it moved back and forth during the flashes? That could explain why it's an innie, yet also an outie.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• My gripe is coming from the fact nothing new was revealed about Richard. Any fan of the show already knew he came from the Black Rock. And then they spent like 15 mins showing him all fucked up in chains. They could have used that 15 mins to show new candidates through out the years. Just showing how Richard changed, etc. But they didn't.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hater!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Not a hater. Just annoyed. And will be even more so if it turns out the island is a metaphor for hell,. which is pretty much where they seem to be going.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    oh god, tonight better be so awesome or i'm going to find Mark Pellegrino and punch him in the fucking face.
                    Prepare yourself, Jacob! I'm coming for you!

I really enjoyed the episode but, holy shit, way to drop the ball on answering pretty much anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                      Not a hater. Just annoyed. And will be even more so if it turns out the island is a metaphor for hell,. which is pretty much where they seem to be going.
                      Annoyder!

Comment

Prepare yourself, Jacob! I'm coming for you!

I really enjoyed the episode but, holy shit, way to drop the ball on answering pretty much anything.

THAT. If this episode was in last season I would have been filling buckets.

Comment

• I love more Richard, but they really didn't answer a damn thing. The two answers we got were confirming Jacob gave him everlasting life (but how?) and the Black Rock destroyed the statue (stupid as stated above). And I dunno...I kind of liked the intriguing idea of Richard being Egyptian rather than just a 300 year old Spanish pauper.

I don't think the place is hell. I think they made the point to say it isn't hell. Richard and his Catholic background thought it was hell. The whole cork speech stated, no you're not dead and this is not hell. It seems to me the island was constructed to hold in The MIB (yay more Titus) and Jacob is in charge of running the prison (so to speak). I don't know why they are playing the game with people and free will though.

I'm really worried at this point that nothing is going to be satisfactory, because so many things are still being left open with no answers in sight.

Comment

• So there's, what, nine hours of show left? Based on the past couple episodes, it will be 80% walking/standing around, 15% irrelevant(?) flash-sideways, and 5% obvious answers to show mysteries. I mean, there will probably be plenty of great character work and that's cool. But the problem is show has moved away from character work over the past couple season into "OOOH, THE ISLAND IS MYSTERIOUS" territory.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              And I dunno...I kind of liked the intriguing idea of Richard being Egyptian rather than just a 300 year old Spanish pauper.

THAT as well. Granted it's neat he's been around since the 1800's but I was really hoping for him to be old as Tut or something.

Comment

So there's, what, nine hours of show left? Based on the past couple episodes, it will be 80% walking/standing around, 15% irrelevant(?) flash-sideways, and 5% obvious answers to show mysteries. I mean, there will probably be plenty of great character work and that's cool. But the problem is show has moved away from character work over the past couple season into "OOOH, THE ISLAND IS MYSTERIOUS" territory.
                                I actually think the finale is 3 hours, but I don't know if that's 3 solid hours or 2 hours and an hour recap show. Supposedly the flash sideways will be extremely relevant, but I don't see how they are. I heard a rumor in regards to the sideways...

Spoiler: spoilz 
                                Supposedly the characters become aware of their flash sideways. I personally think we are dealing with alternate dimensions.

Comment

Working...
                                X