No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have netflix instant, you can watch them all there I believe.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Vin, just start watching it on Hulu or ABC.com. Cheaper, faster, and you can move right into Season Six without waiting on the disc to come out.

Comment

• Shall I begin at the beginning? Or is there shit I can skip?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Shall I begin at the beginning? Or is there shit I can skip?
          Absolutely do NOT skip anything! Gotta start with season one, and don't miss any episodes, AND watch them all in order. It's worth it, it sounds like a chore, but you won't be sorry. You'd be missing so much more awesomeness if you skipped. And look at it like this, if you jump around, you won't get the show, you'll be confused, and you'll wind up thinking it sucks - then you'll stop watching. If you just pick it up at the beginning and go episode by episode for each season, you'll get what's going on.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yea, what Lisa said. Don't skip a single thing. Don't get up to take a piss break and let it play. Don't answer the phone and forget to pause. Be on point, soldier!

Comment

• Ok...

Turn off phone, pile food around me, pee in bottle...

Got it!

Comment

• Look at it this way - best way to describe this show is that it's a giant jigsaw puzzle, and if all the pieces don't fit, it doesn't make sense.

Or, a better way to describe it - I don't know if you ever watch "Survivor", but I used to watch it religously. "LOST" is like a puzzle immunity challenge on "Survivor" - where, very frequently, you can't advance to the next portion of the puzzle without finishing the first. Finish one part of the puzzle, and a key flies down which allows you to unlock the next portion of the puzzle in order to advance, and so on. You have to think of the show that way, and I swear, it's worth it.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• And try to avoid Lostpedia. You will WANT to go to Lostpedia. I did a few times in my marathon of 1-4, and had a few things spoiled for me. Well, you will have a LOT more spoiled for you at this point.

Comment

• Ok...

Pee in bottle.

Avoid Lostpedia.

Comment

• I confess, I love Lostpedia, but I also am weird in that I don't mind spoilers. So don't go if you don't wanna know!

And seriously, since you're going in never having seen it before, Lostpedia will remove all the fun for you. You'll miss a lot of the "HOLY SHIT!" moments I talked about. Although I don't mind spoilers, I only look up stuff that pertains to certain characters I've become really invested in. You'd be spoiled on WAY more than I would, so it would ruin it for you.
                      Last edited by Lisa; 03-17-2010, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Vin: Season One is GREAT. They did it just right, in my opinion...from episode ONE, I found it to be enthralling. Season Two will piss you off a bit, but it's not totally worthless...they made some mistakes that they eventually learned from. Season Three was back to greatness and Season Four was pretty good. We missed Season Five (various reasons), so we're planning on marathoning 5 and 6 once 6 is all done.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And Desmond is totally in that locked room on the sub. Lesley and I both called it right away. It would make the most sense.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• By the way, Lisa's 'Survivor' immunity challenge analogy is very clever. Major kudos on that, Lisa...I agree with you entirely.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                              And Desmond is totally in that locked room on the sub. Lesley and I both called it right away. It would make the most sense.
                              HOLY SHIT! I never even GOT that! (See? This is what I mean - the "HOLY SHIT!" moments on this show are beyond awesome!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                                And Desmond is totally in that locked room on the sub. Lesley and I both called it right away. It would make the most sense.
                                Nice. I've so checked out on trying to guess this show, so that is an awesome observation.

Comment

Working...
                                X