Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah you did, but Matt did not. MATT FAILS

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
      I hid my laundry list of spoilers.
      My error. It has since been corrected. Sorry, my enthusiasm got the best of me.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
        That's every season of Lost so far.

Welcome back, badass Sayid. Oh, and fuck Keamy.
        To an extent but this season is way worse. Two week intervals between characters even being mentioned? FUCK that.

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
        Lulz
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
            Spoiler: click 
          Atherton comes back as a doctor leading a massive scientific team onto the Island. No confirmation on whether he's Hanso or not. Flocke took the survivors of the temple and the folk who follow him already, so that he can have a crew for his exodus. Sayid is just as infected as Claire now. Dogan and Lennon are dead. Next Tuesday is all about Dr. Linus.

Charlotte's coming back in Sawyer's flash-sideways. Widmore might get a cameo or more coming up. In Richard's episode, Jacob literally sits down and spills everything about the Island. One of the last four episodes will feature none of the Flight 815 people.

In direct order, we've got the following centric episodes.

Ben ---- William Atherton will show up starting sometime this episode
          Sawyer
          Richard
          Jin and Sun
          Desmond
          Hurley

Sun and Jin don't get reunited until April. I'm still really, really, really waiting for the Richard episode.

Holy crap, I love you! Come to NY so that I may buy you shiny things!

Class was cancelled last night, so I got to see this week's episode. George is currently working nights (soon to change - the first thing he said was, "I get to see 'LOST'! They switched me to days!"), and he called me before he went on shift to see what was happening. I said, "Sayid is just killing everybody!" He said, "On the island, or in sideways Los Angeles?" I said, "Both!"
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Then George said "shit yeah!" and fist pumped.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• After he killed a guy with a razorblade studded frisbee.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Call back jokes rule! *fist pumps*

"You have a nice ass" Rob. Lulz

Comment

• um...you've got Arst on you.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

•   Spoiler: I want to ruin this for you. Please allow me to do so. 

The answer is “yes” to the following: Will Richard and Ilana exchange some words soon? Will we see another painting by Bender? Do some of the characters’ last names have significance, particularly Jack’s? Is Jack married to someone we’ve met before? Was Jacob telling the truth when he said someone was coming to the island? Will we learn more about Hurley and Libby’s connection? Will we see Vincent and Charlie again? Will we learn if Desmond was really on the plane?

The answer is “no” to the following: Will we get a conclusion to the story of Ben’s love, Annie? Do the purple circles in Bender’s mural mean anything? Did Juliet’s ex-husband get killed by a smoke bus? Will there be a DVD release of the show in chronological order?

The answer is “maybe” to the following: Will the Hurley bird be explained? Will we see Walt again?

The answer is “no comment” to the following: Will we learn why women can’t have babies on the island? Radio silence: After being bombarded with questions about the show for six years, Cuse said they do not plan on commenting on the series finale after it airs.

Final spoiler from Lindelof: “Water.”

ViaEW.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• To quote a coworker: "Holy smoke-monster, Batman." And after last night, I foresee everyone dying except Desmond.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Angry Smoke monster is angry.

Comment

• The Final Season of Lost as Seen by Someone Who Has Never Seen Lost.

Found this on Damon Lindelof's twitter a week or two ago. Amusing.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            To an extent but this season is way worse. Two week intervals between characters even being mentioned? FUCK that.
                            What? During the first two or three seasons that's ALL the show did. It's a little annoying that the method is coming back but not surprising.

Awesome episode last night. Sayid episodes never fail to impress. I guess they've given up on redeeming the guy? I figured Locke was going to be the only dude who got a totally raw deal. Can't wait for next week.

Comment

• The show is mirroring season one, and the "forget about XYZ characters for a week" was all that happened in season one. I'm sad Sayid isn't being redeemed, at least it doesn't appear he will.

Comment

• I just hate introducing new characters that are SUPER RELEVANT TO THE PLOT and then killing them off a few episodes later. And I know this show has done it before, but this is the last fucking season...

Comment

Working...
                                X