Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAYID vs. SHENG TSUNG

No fatality = I'm a sad panda
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I may be the only one that thinks this, but...

Keamy = Dave Matthews

A super awesome, skinny, badass bizarro version of Dave.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And FLOCKE™ was kicking some ass tonight. You don't fuck with Smokey, but WHERE DID FAHEY/SUN/ILANA/ETC come from? I mean, seriously. They couldn't have shown us one shot of them making their way to the temple? Lame. I did like seeing old school Sayid again. When he fucked up Dogen and his lackey, good stuff. As was Ben's response to Sayid.

And where the fuck is Sawyer? Ugh. Thank god that next week is a Ben episode.

Comment

• My biggest problem with the way this season is going is exactly that, someone/some group just disappears every ep and doesn't come back for another ep or two. WTF?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            My biggest problem with the way this season is going is exactly that, someone/some group just disappears every ep and doesn't come back for another ep or two. WTF?
            That's every season of Lost so far.

Welcome back, badass Sayid. Oh, and fuck Keamy.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I ended up watching the last half hour of last night's episode. Bear in mind, I haven't watched an episode of the show since the finale of Season 4.

What. the. fuck. is going on????
              1. Cool to see Sayid in badass mode.
              2. Didn't Keamy die at the end of Season 4?
              3. Is Locke a bad guy now?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Haha. Locke is now FAKELOCKE or FLOCKE™ (he's the shape being used by smokey as Ben killed Locke), Keamy was in an alternate time line that happened after the incident last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I ended up watching the last half hour of last night's episode. Bear in mind, I haven't watched an episode of the show since the finale of Season 4.

What. the. fuck. is going on????
                  1. Cool to see Sayid in badass mode.
                  2. Didn't Keamy die at the end of Season 4?
                  3. Is Locke a bad guy now?
                    Spoiler: Spoiler 

Everyone that died is also coming back for the ALTverse. Locke is now the smoke monster.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Love that!

So... my spoiler question above? Anybody?
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                        Hey, Zucker? A spoiler question...

Spoiler: SPOILER 

Is it true that William Atherton is supposed to do a guest appearance as Dr. Hanso? I must see him! I loveses him! I need a new "LOST" boyfriend since they blew Faraday away!

End spoiler!
                        Maybe.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

•   Spoiler: What?????? 

Peck? Thornberg? Prof. Hathaway?

Are you telling me that one of my fav actors may be coming to the show?
                          Last edited by Matt; 03-03-2010, 08:53 AM.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            Hey, Zucker? A spoiler question...

Spoiler: SPOILER 

Is it true that William Atherton is supposed to do a guest appearance as Dr. Hanso? I must see him! I loveses him! I need a new "LOST" boyfriend since they blew Faraday away!

End spoiler!

Spoiler: click 
                            Atherton comes back as a doctor leading a massive scientific team onto the Island. No confirmation on whether he's Hanso or not. Flocke took the survivors of the temple and the folk who follow him already, so that he can have a crew for his exodus. Sayid is just as infected as Claire now. Dogan and Lennon are dead. Next Tuesday is all about Dr. Linus.

Charlotte's coming back in Sawyer's flash-sideways. Widmore might get a cameo or more coming up. In Richard's episode, Jacob literally sits down and spills everything about the Island. One of the last four episodes will feature none of the Flight 815 people.

In direct order, we've got the following centric episodes.

Ben ---- William Atherton will show up starting sometime this episode
                            Sawyer
                            Richard
                            Jin and Sun
                            Desmond
                            Hurley

Sun and Jin don't get reunited until April. I'm still really, really, really waiting for the Richard episode.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              A BUNCH OF SPOILERS
                              wait what? AHHH SPOILERS DAMMIT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                                wait what? AHHH SPOILERS DAMMIT!

I hid my laundry list of spoilers.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X