No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first season of this show is still the best season of any show EVER.

I'd say check out Season 5 on instant if you can Matt. And start DVR'in the current season if you can. IF you watch it on your time it'll flow better,.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• we've been DVRing this season IN CASE we want to watch it. Motivation = LOW, though.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Others (heh) may disagree, but everything you need to know about season 5 is in the "on the last episode" before the S6 premiere.

Comment

• cool. I DVR'd that 'season 5 synopsis' episode that they broadcast before the S6 premiere. I assume that my bases will be covered if I watch that?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• NOT ENOUGH FAHEY IN THAT. But yes.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wait, wasn't that a "Previously on ALL SEASONS?" episode? I remember S5 hardly being in there. Unless I'm thinking of something else

Comment

• And there is alot of shit that went down in S5. Unfortunately it went down in like 5 min pieces through out the season.

Comment

• all that I know is that the show was GREAT for the first season, SUCKED MONKEY BALL FLOPSWEAT for the second season, was OK for the third season, and was PRETTY GOOD for the fourth season. I saw bits and pieces of the fifth season and kinda lost interest, but I feel left out of the OMFG LOST IS ON OMFG CREAM CREAM SPAZZ AAAAARGH conversation that's still going on about this fucking show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zane View Post
                    cool. I DVR'd that 'season 5 synopsis' episode that they broadcast before the S6 premiere. I assume that my bases will be covered if I watch that?
                    You'll be fine. Shit I can tell you right now.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                    Some people went back in time. Some didn't. We spent a season with Dharma without an explanation of what they are. Some people tried to blow up Jughead (the nuke) but didn't. Miles' daddy is Pierre Chang. Hurley wrote Empire Strikes Back.

Proceed to S6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zane View Post
                      all that I know is that the show was GREAT for the first season, SUCKED MONKEY BALL FLOPSWEAT for the second season, was OK for the third season, and was PRETTY GOOD for the fourth season. I saw bits and pieces of the fifth season and kinda lost interest, but I feel left out of the OMFG LOST IS ON OMFG CREAM CREAM SPAZZ AAAAARGH conversation that's still going on about this fucking show.
                      I tend not to watch shows I'm not a little enthusiastic about seeing. That's just me, I suppose.

Catch up when it's all done. It probably plays better that way.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Also keep in mind that they have been mirroring seasons. So season 5 followed season 2 themes and structure, 4 followed 3, so by that 6 will follow 1 and be AWESOME.

Comment

• Hey, Zucker? A spoiler question...

Spoiler: SPOILER 

Is it true that William Atherton is supposed to do a guest appearance as Dr. Hanso? I must see him! I loveses him! I need a new "LOST" boyfriend since they blew Faraday away!

End spoiler!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Faraday is coming back.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• AAAHHH AHAAAAAAH AAAAIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!! Is this true??? My fabulously giant-brained, twitchy TV boyfriend? (*Does a happy dance*) What about... y'know, my spoiler question? Will I have two TV boyfriends this season?
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                Faraday is coming back.
                                Great news.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X