No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I laughed. But in regards to SKULLBABY it was the doll that was in the crib that Jin found. Was made from an animal skull and random bits of fur.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Skull baby made an appearance when Jin pulled the veil from the carriage.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I must go back to the DVR. Missed the shit out of skull baby.

Comment

• OMG. IT was great. So was Jin's face when he saw it.

"WHITE GIRL BE CRAZAY!"
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can't wait to see the full ep - caught the last few minutes after I got home from class. Missed skull baby, but caught Jin trying to politely get out before she "axed" him to stay.

I have high hopes for this season, but it's the last one, so I'm anxious that they make us happy. George is convinced they're going to pull a "Dallas" and that Jack will have dreamed the whole thing on the last episode.

And speaking of Jack, where are my Jack-tard pictures? Where's my crying bitch? I shouldn't laugh over those as much as I do, because seriously - there is truly nothing hotter in the world than Jack when Cuse and Lindelof allow him to grow a pair. Jesus, glue a pair of balls onto that guy, piss him off and hand him a gun, and I'm a happy woman. The sad thing is that it never lasts - he goes from being Super Hot Dr. Foxy to Crying Punk Ass Bitch in a hot minute. I think we're both pre-menopausal.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Tonight once I get home I should be able to pull some good looks from JAck

Comment

• I just want my JACKTARD™ picture.

Comment

• Oh, Lisa...

This is what happens when you give Jack a gun:

And let's not forget about my avatar:
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I know, I know - I'm talking about the free-flowing angry Dr. Foxy with a gun that we see on film. Those moments where it's too fleeting to catch the 'Tard face. I loveses him during those times.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Jack wishes he was half as badass as Sawyer. That's why he keeps making those faces, he knows he's made of fail.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Awesome View Post
                        Jack wishes he was half as badass as Sawyer. That's why he keeps making those faces, he knows he's made of fail.
                        It's true. One of my favorite Jack faces from this season so far was after Sawyer was still vowing to kill Jack for carrying out the big KABOOM that killed Juliet, they cut over to Jack glancing nervously over at Sawyer. I swear, he looked for all the world like a middle-school nerd looking around for a teacher before he got his ass kicked during recess.

Comment

• Jack before picking a fight with Sawyer....

Jack AFTER picking a fight with Sawyer.....

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There was a pretty great JACKFACE right before smashing the mirror.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              Jesus, glue a pair of balls onto that guy, piss him off and hand him a gun, and I'm a happy woman. The sad thing is that it never lasts - he goes from being Super Hot Dr. Foxy to Crying Punk Ass Bitch in a hot minute. I think we're both pre-menopausal.
                              Hahahahahaha! 'You must spread reputation'...yadda yadda yadda

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              There was a pretty great JACKFACE right before smashing the mirror.
                              Hmmm, must go back and look for this one...
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                                Hahahahahaha! 'You must spread reputation'...yadda yadda yadda.
                                Hee! Thanks, Ingrid! But seriously - you're a woman - he's just so much hotter when he's taking a stand. And I hate when they make him back down, it's so disappointing! Remember back when he did Ben's spinal surgery? My favorite, faaavorite Jack line ever was when he told Ben (who at that point, had a week to live if he didn't get operated on) he wasn't going to do the surgery, Ben replies "I'm very disappointed to hear that, Jack." And JACK - yeah, JACK! - replies, "Well, the good news is you won't have to be disappointed for long." YES!!! That's my hottie! That's my hot Dr. Foxy with balls the size of watermelons! Here, Jack, here's a fucking wheelbarrow to tote those new balls of yours around in! And then - boom! Before we even had a chance to savor it, he's slicing Ben open on the operating table because Kate sobbed like a five year old when The Others threatened to kill Sawyer. I mean, look, I like Sawyer as much as the next LOST fan. But at least let us enjoy Jack's "My First Set of Testicles" by Fischer Price for a little longer than they did.

Comment

Working...
                                X