No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alt Locke was paralyzed from birth. There's a line in there somewhere where he said as much.

Comment

• Well THANK YOU MR. LISTENS TO ALL OF THE DIALOG!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Alt Locke was paralyzed from birth. There's a line in there somewhere where he said as much.
        Really? I missed that. What was said?

And Mr. Icanhazspoilerz please post.

Comment

• Here goes...from what I've received since last Wednesday.

Spoiler: click 

1) Faraday returns as a giant ALT deus ex machina.

2) Desmond, Penny and Charlie Hume all get a shared episode.

3) Libby fucks with Hurley in the ALT.

4) Claire gets a big boost in screentime for the remainder of the season. A little Rousseau, a little something dark.

5) Richard Alpert's March 23rd episode is the last big info dump. On par with the information given in "The Man Behind the Curtain" in Season 3.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ok, please make sure that anyone who reads what Zuckerbusen just posted doesn't talk about it without spoiler tags. And in the spoilertags make sure to mention Zuckerbusen. I'm really TRYING to not be spoiled for this season....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Alt Locke was paralyzed from birth. There's a line in there somewhere where he said as much.
              The hell you say! What was said? I must have missed that too.

Zuckerbusen, thanks! Happy, happy, me so happy.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Shoot, maybe he didn't. I went looking to Lostpedia to find the exact quote and they have "how was he paralyzed?" as an unanswered question. I swear I heard him or Peggy Bundy (who was smoking in this episode, BTW) mention it was in disable from birth. It was during the scene where she asks about Jack's business card. Maybe I"m going crazy.

Comment

• Not to mention voice of Quick Kick in GI Joe: The Movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                    Not to mention voice of Quick Kick in GI Joe: The Movie.
                    Yeah that one I noticed too and I was like "Hell yeah." I'm a nerd, a great big awesome nerd.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kevin Nash was Super Shredder!

Comment

• Indeed.

RIP SUPER SHREDDER
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Holy shit, I didn't even know that there was a different actor that played Shredder in part 2!
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Didn't you know? All AZNs are Shredder. And Shang Tsung.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• TROOF

Comment

Working...
                              X