Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the poison pill was the ash right? Lesley and I both assumed it was
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I assumed it was the ash.

And while last night's episode wasn't the most exciting, it was nice seeing Sawyer actually blow off Kate for once.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• If only he gave her a good THROAT PUNCH.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How do you know he hasn't throat punched her yet? I mean, with his wiener.

Comment

• Throat punch should replace the hand shake.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love Dr. Foxy because he's hot, but he's not any kind of interesting character. And yes, I realize that Jack and Kate were supposed to be the stars of this show. Supposed to be. But that didn't happen, they bore the hell out of the fans, and no one cares about their storylines. The stars have been Hurley, Sawyer, Sayid, Ben, Locke - they're the ones the fans are into. But what kills me is that for six seasons, the producers of this show have still been trying to shoehorn Jack and Kate into the stars when they're just not. I thought they might lay off this season since it's the last one, but no. I caught the last half hour of the show after I got in from class, and the whole second half was about Kate on the lam/Kate chasing Sawyer. I'm tired of it.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Maybe Sawyer could throat punch Kate and Jack at the same time.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Fugitive Kate and Season 1 Kate are awesome. Then they turned her into the pretty girl that needs love and attention from a man. She's bouncing between Jack and Sawyer because she needs approval from a man, and it's pretty disgusting.
                  Billy said exactly what I was thinking. Jack and Kate aren't boring characters but they've become annoying characters.

This is how I see Jack now:

While he means well, he just fucks things up. The Lost writers just need to do what the Simpsons writers did: kill him off.

Comment

• Preferably by a giant chunk of glass.

Comment

• Anyone else worried about Hurley traipsing around in a red shirt?

Comment

• Meh. Fat characters never die in shows or movies. That's because everyone knows they'll soon succumb to heart disease.

Comment

• Why must you knife my heart so Nerdious? WHY? Also seriously with the guys running this show everything is an homage to something. Red shirts = scary for Hurley.

Comment

• I still wish that in the new time line Hurley was skinny and they used CG like they did to Jake Sully's legs.

Comment

• Lulz. That's like totally sending the wrong message Rob. So yeah, they should have done that. It would also be funny if they put the wig back on Locke.

Comment

• Exactly. I say RUN WILD with the alt time lines. Jack is now a woman, Kate has a club foot and Sawyer is fat with a lazy eye.

Comment

Working...
                                X