Chuck - Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWESOME.

Loved the PREDATOR homage at the beginning. And pretty much every other nerd reference. I'm really surprised how well Morgan is working as an addition to the team. I wanted to see the bearded loser strangled through the first two seasons. And big props to whoever is in charge of making the tiny budget seem huge. The story seemed pretty epic considering the relatively small scale of the show. I know that Volkoff base has been used in a million other things but I can't remember any of them.

I wonder if maybe Chuck's mom has been working as a double agent or something? Clearly she wants to protect her family but there's a lot going on there.

Comment

• Predator hommage?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• At the beginning when Morgan says he'll help Chuck he tries to make this happen:
        <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/txuWGoZF3ew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/txuWGoZF3ew?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• I can't believe I'm loving the Morgan/Buy More stuff. They've really turned that crew around since the first two seasons. In a perfect world it would have been Alessandra Ambrosio in the girl fight but Strahovski but I won't complain. I thought it was really entertaining. The stuff with Casey was pretty heavy handed but how do you handle emotional stuff with the robotic straight-man? "Spider-Man kiss?" is the exact thing any nerd would ask in that situation.

But what the hell was with the two seconds with Cousin Balki? Are they setting him up to be a big bad guy?

Comment

• Exactly! I loved the BM gang!

And yeah, IM guessing Bronson Pinchot is a future villain. The Old Spice guy was great.

Comment

• It occurred to me late last night that Serge is probably playing Volkoff. That would be awesome.

Also, ROB RIGGLE is going to be on the show! YESSSSSSSS

Comment

• NO WAY!

And the Volkoff theory would be awesome.

Comment

• I like how Chandler forces the personality swap between Sarah and Chuck. I hope the show doesn't turn into "relationship crisis of the week" though. Morgan should take tips from the local GameStop on doing a midnight launch. It's not fun or entertaining but they keep that shit locked down.

Next week- bikini montage!

Comment

• I don't see the previews, but this week's episode was boring.

Comment

• GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY

Comment

• Okay. So even outside of that one segment that I creepily watched 10-15 times, I really liked this episode. I'm pretty sure Chuck is the only spy show that will ever quell a revolution and stop a nuclear holocaust by talking about feelings.

Comment

• Really good stuff this week. Kind of annoyed it ended on a semi-cliffhanger when it's going to be pre-empted next week because of fuckin' DUBYA.

although with the reveal of Volkoff, I really have to wonder why they had Balki was through the frame in the supermodel assassin episode. Did his entire role get left on the cutting room floor or what?

Comment

• Indeed. Dalton KILLED.

Comment

• Total bullshit re: what happened to RIGGLE. Otherwise, I liked this episode a lot. I hope they deal with the implications of the fake diamond a lot longer than one or two more episodes. The secret getting out has always been an underlying threat but usually gets tossed away pretty quick every season.

Next week looks amazing.

Also, oh my god page 51
                              Last edited by gravedigger; 11-16-2010, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• I want a Kickboxer reference.

And yeah, sad about Riggle. I love the guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X