X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You bet.

Comment

• ngggggggggggggggg.

And not surprised the Buy More is still there....
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Still doing the front thing.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• They'll explain the deal with the Buy More in the premiere, I believe. I finally cut myself off from spoilers but not before learning a fair amount about the first handful of episodes.

Comment

• AWESOME.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• YES

Comment

• The list of guest stars this year is ridiculous.

Comment

• I started watching season 3 on blu-ray and completely forgot about the gratuitous "let's get dressed for the mission!" montage in the second episode. It was a pleasant surprise.

Two more days!

Comment

• YES

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AvjKjki2gcs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AvjKjki2gcs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• NotgoingtowatchNotgoingtowatchNotgoingtowatchNotgo ingtowatchNotgoingtowatchNotgoingtowatch.

Comment

• Was that the "AVENGE ME" father from Red Dawn?

Sexting was cute. We need more half naked Chuck.

Comment

• SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Glad that Chuck is back. So is Chuck's mom good or bad? Confused by the ending.....

Comment

• Yeah. Same here.

But hey, we had Lundgren's 2 most famous lines!

Not a bad start. But shit does Munn look hiot and can't act for shit. And her voice sounds like Mr. T.

Comment

• About to watch this over an iffy hotel wifi connection. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X