No announcement yet.

Chuck - Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lisa is going to murder you if she finds out you said that Howard. I won't tell, but if she comes to me in a knowing manner, I won't fuck myself to save you. :-)
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

There are only a handful of people who come into this thread (Rob and Lisa never do). I'll know it was you....
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        Lisa is going to murder you if she finds out you said that Howard. I won't tell, but if she comes to me in a knowing manner, I won't fuck myself to save you. :-)
        I'll back him up because I totally agree. And I really liked the Lost finale.

Comment

Like I said I will not start anything or even hint at anything but Lisa will fuck your shit up Howard. She's already threatened to make food out of us. Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

That's why I love Chuck more than fucking Lost.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Sarah Conner as Chuck's mom? Inspired.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I was kind of hoping for Sela Ward because, uh, she's way hot but Hamilton is a fantastic choice. Can do tough and has plenty of geek cred. All of the guest casting they've announced so far has been great. Can't wait for the premiere.

Comment

The Hamilton casting is AWESOME. What other guest casting, Gravedigger?

Comment

Olivia Munn. IVAN DRAGO. A couple of the villains from seasons two and three will be making appearances. I guess the conceit for Munn's appearance is
                      Spoiler: season 4 
                    She'll be a CIA agent assuming the role of a Buy More manager...because the CIA now runs the Buy More as a front for Team Bartowski.

Comment

• Munn? Nice!

Drago, the earlier character, or is it Lundgren-based?

Comment

• Oh, that's right! I forgot the cover name of that dude from Chuck's spy test was Drago. No, Lundgren is guesting in the season premiere.

Comment

• List of Season 4guests

Timothy Dalton
                          Eric Roberts

Armand Assante (same role?)
                          Stacy Kiebler
                          Harry Dean Stanton
                          Dolph Lundgren

Olivia Munn
                          Bronson Pinchot
                          Steve Austin
                          Isaiah Mustafa (aka Old Spice Guy)

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Comment

• I hope the guest stars don't overshadow the plot.

Comment

• Yeah, Armand Assante is playing the same character. There's a set photo Schwartz posted that hints at the plot of the episode. The conceit they're using for a lot of the guest stars is pretty clever, I think. They just need to make sure they only reference it once or twice to set up the gag and then let it roll for the season.

I think they might have made Munn's Nerd Herd skirt shorter than Strahovski's.

Comment

• She's NERD HERRRRRRRRD?

YES

Comment

Working...
                                X