X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was after the 1st season of FAIL.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Yah, but the progression is the best part.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The 4 seasons of Heroes like watching the Belluci rape in Irreversible in slow motion.

Comment

Enough of Heroes! Let us discuss how this week's CHUCK kicked lots of ass! I'm one of those weirdos who really liked Routh so it's pretty cool that he's back.

As I watched it I did wonder why it took The Ring/Fulcrum so long to realize that he easiest way to get in would be to manipulate Ellie. Man, the finale is going to be fucking awesome.

Comment

I also I'm gay for Routh, Intersect vs Intersect!

Comment

Yeah, that was a big shock. Considering how Team Bartowski has been pretty good at keeping up with the Ring's Intersect progress I was surprised to see they had one up and running.

I bet ol' Steve is going to take the loss before he gets the chance to finish the Intersect pacemaker thingy for Chuck and I'm going to be all D:

Comment

OMG. They totally telegraphed it but I didn't believe when it happened. Yes, I'm being vague.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So fucking satisfying. "No, that's what makes you great."
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Not reading any posts here yet but

oh my god, Strahovski as a brunette. skeet skeet skeet

Comment

FUUUUUCKING AWESOOOOOOOME! spoilerz...

So glad the cliffhanger wasn't Chuck in a coma. The 'reboot' was incredible. Loved how the whole clan was involved in saving Chuck's ass. So, so great. Oh man...

Comment

Seriously. I was completely happy with the whole thing. Hell, the reboot fits it naturally.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                          Chuck's dad biting it, had me tear up. Knew it was going to happen as soon as he told Ellie this would be the last time he leaves her. Chuck telling his sister that their dad was a hero did too. I'm a big ole softie.

Comment

Agreed. (I forgot about the spoiler tag option)

Spoiler: finale! 
                            I appreciate that they took the Intersect back to the old days. It gives more/better proof as to why Steve and Bryce chose Chuck to take the Intersect. It's a little "small world" that Chuck's mom is also a spy but it fits with how they've set up the universe. I wonder how this revelation will affect the Chuck/Sarah relationship. They were shown that two spies can have a relationship with Willard/Kurtz but this is the other side. Lots of interesting questions for next season to tackle. Along with what looks like a potentially limitless pool of new adversaries. Really looking forward to September.

Comment

Also, half of each episode was scored to the really good new Band of Horses record.

Comment

The Chuck season finale was WAY more satisfying than the series finale of Lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X