No announcement yet.

Chuck - Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit, if next week isn't amazing it might be time for this show to hang it up.

Comment

• Episode was alright, but even if Gary Cole is awesome, he doesn't chew scenery like Dalton did, so the episdoe was ok, but it should have been AWESOME. The Casey reveal to his ex was really bad.

Time to hang up I say. Should have ended back after capturing Volkoff like I said.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, I really liked this week but I'm starting to lean the same way. It's like they don't know what to do with Casey now that Sarah and Chuck are together. I know a lot of the super-mega-fans will be pissed but, really, we got two more seasons than anyone expected.

Comment

• TV RULE #423 man, NEVER MAKE "STAR-CROSSED" LOVERS GET TOGETHER FOR REAL. It flat out kills shows on the reg.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You can, if the producers and writers are good...

Comment

• Give me 5 examples of it working and making the show better not worse. Seriously it's not something that's really worked out very often.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A good writer can make it work, but it's rarely done. One of our local show here did just that, but it's few and far between.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin
                  but it's few and far between.
                  And that's my point. It's usually fan wankery at best and show killing at worst.

Comment

• Hence what I said about a having a good team behind it. And that rarely happens...

Comment

• Which again, IS MY POINT GAWDDAMNIT!!! lulz

Comment

• STOP ARGUING WITH ME DAMMIT!

Comment

• YOU'RE ARGUING MY POINT THOUGH AND ACTING LIKE IT'S YOUR'S!!!! DAMNIT!!!!

Comment

• IT'S MINE, TEXAS!

Comment

• YOUR COWBOYS ARE POSERS!!! ANGAR!!!!!

Comment

• Called the identity of Agent X from about a million miles out. Also would like to subscribe to the newsletter for Ray Wise's henchwench. She ain't ugly.

And damn those bath bubbles! Damn them straight to hell!

Comment

Working...
                                X