No announcement yet.

Chuck - Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I enjoyed it and although I knew the score with "orion" I kind of hoped he was alive.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A new challenger emerges! I don't know who this new chick is but she's cute and I like her accent. I would subscribe to her newsletter.

Anyway, I thought the break up between Chuck and Morgan was handled pretty well. The nerd in me freaked out when Sarah started playing with the Chewie and Han figures. My neighbor across the street had those when I was a kid. They were awesome.

Comment

• That's the women that served as a punching bag for Mike Tyson when he was married.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ack. No, not Robin Givens. I mean Volkoff's daughter. I'd take her out for a nice steak dinner and not call her the next day.

Comment

• Those eyes were mesmerizing.

Comment

• I just remembered her from Supernatural. She's hot. I'd see her in one of the many Strahov-suits.

Comment

• Can't put my finger on what but this show is dying. Making Casey a pseudo-vilain was a mistake.

And now Chuck's sister will be an Intersect?

Comment

• Sounds like this season might be it for the show.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Can't put my finger on what but this show is dying. Making Casey a pseudo-vilain was a mistake.

And now Chuck's sister will be an Intersect?
                    Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Sounds like this season might be it for the show.
                    YES. I love the show, or I have up until this season but the last three or four eps? Ech.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• When we say dying, is it like 'Bruce Willis As Fetus In "Moonlighting"' dying?

Or Fonzie jumping the shark dying?

Comment

• Bruce Willis.

Comment

• Agreed.

Comment

• There's something WRONG with the show, and I really do know what... it's really weird.à

They REALLY should have stopped after the end of the Volkoff storyline and Chuck proposing. Perfect Ending.

Comment

• It's the one TV rule that seems to be true, every show with the "will he ever get the girl" undercurrent dies once he "gets" the girl.

Comment

• So far the episode this week is the best since the Proposal episode. I credit Dalton.

Also, there's this:
                                <object id="ch6474802" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=6474802&amp;use_node_id=true &amp;fullscreen=1" width="600" height="338"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=6474802&amp;use_node_id=true &amp;fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=6474802&amp;use_node_id=true &amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="600" height="338" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X