Jersey Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Ok, I've watched the video now. Looks more like Ed than Ed.
    QFT
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post

New page lost linkies.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Situation is my hero...Snooki needs to fall on the third rail...Pauly D, may have some type of learning disability....
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Michael Cera goes to the Jersey Shore and becomes a guido.

http://www.mtv.com/photos/michael-ce...54/photo.jhtml
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Am I alone in wishing that Cera would take a hike?

Comment

• His PR people need to remove him from the public eye after next week's premiere, or else Scott Pilgrim will suffer from Cera burnout and I will fucking murder people.

Comment

• Scott Pilgrim is coming out soon?! I had no idea.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Cera's starting to Ben Stiller me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felicity View Post
                    Scott Pilgrim is coming out soon?! I had no idea.
                    The premiere I was talking about is Youth In Revolt.

Comment

• Oh that's right. I'm just looking forward to Scott Pilgrim - I've enjoyed the comic books.

Comment

• Scott Pilgrim is going to be released sometime later in the year. I got word England is getting it in August.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh, you and England are tight huh? Traitor! Lulz

Comment

• So Jersey Shore is the greatest show on TV. That's all.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                              So Jersey Shore is the greatest show on TV. That's all.
                              It's a goddamn trainwreck and I hate myself for flipping channels, coming across it and just putting down the remote. I swear, it's all THEY LIVE up in that show. Everytime The Situation pulls up his shirt there is a quick image that says OBEY.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lulz. Jersey Shore. Can't look away.

Comment

Working...
                                X