SNL appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNL appreciation thread

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/KQx3OPcMxsEyGzDBCR1sZg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/KQx3OPcMxsEyGzDBCR1sZg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Taylor Swift looks like a gray.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Funny and true.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
        she's like an unattractive Laura Prepon.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          she's like an unattractive Laura Prepon.
          Blasphemy! No one disses Swifty! I'd let her probe me.

Comment

I swear, she's a goddamn robot.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Her eyes look like they're going to beat up her nose. While Reese Witherspoon's chin watches from the distance.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                I'm opening myself for mocking but I totally do not get this reference. Google doesn't help.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Gray =

Comment

Ahhhh. Agreed then. I've always kinda thought she looked unnatural......
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You ok after pulling up that image Rob? Do you need a klonopin?
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

My avatar says it all.

Comment

Theory: the fourth kind abducts a bunch of the "salt of the earth" types from the backwoods.

The fourth kind starts researching the process these rednecks use to create "moonshine".

The fourth kind devises a highly advanced way of creating Super Mega Freekwurld Moonshine.

The fourth kind gets drunk, fucks a hillperson.

And that is how Taylor Swift was created. Moonshine, abducted folk & alien fuckin'.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                          X