RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Nah, I'll give it up for boston and seattle. Once Tek and Ruthie were on, it was just another reality show.

You have got to give it up for the epic battle of Stephen vs. Irene AKA I HAVE LYME DISEASE AND YOU'RE GAY!
    Oh yeah I forgot about that season. Best gay slap evar!! And no I'm not condoning woman beatings. I just think after Pedro passed MTV started to get away from real people with real issues. They started looking for "hot" and "horny" guys and gals and stuck them in exotic locales and supplied them with plenty of alcohol. It's almost like they didn't want to confront any real issues with the show anymore. Or it could be that the people who want to be on the show don't. Not sure which is the case, but either way you're right the "real" part of the shows name is far gone.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
      PICTURES PLEASE

Pre boob job and before the booze and the CAAARAZY took over. She's not quite this nice looking now.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Proud to say I have never watched an entire episode of The Real World.
        I honestly wish I could watch Venice again. Nothing funnier than a sheltered redneck drowning his sorrows in kool-aid.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

San Francisco may be the only one I want to check out. However, that was the season that gave us Puck. The reason why I dislike all hippie children.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Tonya is so not attractive. Ugh. Then or now.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

San Francisco may be the only one I want to check out. However, that was the season that gave us Puck. The reason why I dislike all hippie children.
              I meant Venice (the one with Dom and Jon). San Fran was pretty decent as well.

Comment

You knew Real World was running out of ideas when they choose Brooklyn as a location.

You never see some rust belt town getting picked. Shit, why can't there be Real World: Baltimore?

Comment

Tonya is so not attractive. Ugh. Then or now.
                  Get a sixer in ya and it would be game on.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I've got it. Real World: Dayton

Nate, go sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Get some scotch/xanex in ya and it would be game on.
                      possibly. If single. haha

Comment

The first season is probably super dated but it was probably the closest thing to Real other than San Fran. That hick chick was so fucking clueless. "you got a pager, do you sell drugs?" Epic fucking lulz

Comment

Nah, I'll give it up for boston and seattle. Once Tek and Ruthie were on, it was just another reality show.

You have got to give it up for the epic battle of Stephen vs. Irene AKA I HAVE LYME DISEASE AND YOU'RE GAY!
                          Confession. When I visited Seattle with my best friend? We went down to Pier 70 and reenacted that scene. I fail so hard.

The last decent season of RW was New Orleans. Remember crazy Mormom chick?
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I've got it. Real World: Dayton

Nate, go sign up.
                            You can piss up a rope.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Nate on the Real World would be so boring...

"Hey guys, it's like 11 PM, can you keep it down? Also, can you pass me my glass of Metamucil?"

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                You can piss up a rope.
                                Hey, if I don't get at least one sexual harrasement against ya for the day. I feel like I'm not getting things done.

And as for Rob, this could give us a new skit:

Real World: Podcaust

Plus, you could bring Walken and Officer O'Malley into it. Get this to CJ and make it happen.
                                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 10-01-2009, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X