No announcement yet.

2010 Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't blame me. But I hate the shit of Shaun White. Dude just rubs me the wrong way. Also his video game FUCKING SUCKED.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A celebrity video game tie-in sucking? The devil you say?

Yes, the guy is kind of a tool but he's got talent that you and I don't have.

Also, I was listening to a segment on NPR last night about Dick Button. Man is that guy candid and a damn good commentator.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh for sure, he can rock the boards (even as a 12 year old he was a better skater than I ever was) but his face MAKES ME WANT TO THROATPUNCH™ him.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jesus...that's a bit strong. Are you sure there isn't some kind of subtext here. ;p

Comment

• Nope. I want to THROATPUNCH™ Shaun White. Then have a beer with him.

Comment

• I'm half-ginger Rob. Whatcha gonna do about it?
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Fuck it, I'll just say you're gay for Shaun White and move on.

Because by throat punch you mean punching the throat...with your cock!

Watch it Martin, Rob don't take kindly to gingers or Canadians....'specially frenchy ones.

Comment

• Who the fuck is Shaun White?

And I'll eat half of Rob's soul, and shit it on his remaining half. VoilĂ . Problem solved.

Comment

• Curling is not a pussy sport. Sweeping is hard-fucking-core. That's why Miyagi was so hesitant when Daniel kept asking.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I'm half-ginger Rob. Whatcha gonna do about it?
                      Nothing. You're Canadian. That balances it out.

And I just find Shaun White grating as hell Ed. But if you want to imagine little half Gaysian/Ginger kids that you two would have, then be my guest.

Comment

• Damn right sweeping isn't pussy. Look at those bastards in STOMP. That shit takes years of training!

Wait a second, gaysian/ginger kids? Why am I asian in this situation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Who the fuck is Shaun White?

And I'll eat half of Rob's soul, and shit it on his remaining half. VoilĂ . Problem solved.

Comment

• Googled him. Snowboard. Fuck him.

Here's instead a GREAT GINGERMAN.

Comment

• After seeing that picture, I now know what Rob is talking about. YEESH! ;p

And now back on track.

I hear Vonn is up for her first meet today.

Comment

• Exactly Ed. And YESSSS Martin.

Comment

Working...
                                X