No announcement yet.

2010 Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2010 Winter Olympics thread, aka Hockey and then all those other pussy sports

Let's dedicate a thread to this.

so yesterday, Canada won it's second gold with our snowboard cutie.

Hockey-wise the US defeated the Swiss 3-1.

And as promised, Canada raped and pillaged Norway 8-0.

VICTORY!!!!!

What about you guys?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I have yet to watch anything Olympics related.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So I guess the meaning of this thread is that the Scottish Terrier win would be a "pussy sport"?
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• We watched that last night instead. Those dogs are great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I saw it the first night, but I had class last night, so I missed it. Saw his win on the news this morning - such a goo boooy!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Yes Lisa. Pussy sport. But really, I kinda hate any judged sport, like figure skating. Too much bullshit. Moguls is the limit for me.

I really wonder who is the first motherfucker who thought about luge, and decided it would be a sport. Robin William had a great bit about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Yes Lisa. Pussy sport.
                (*Dumps poutine on your head and stomps away from the table*)

Comment

• The winter Olympics just bore the shit outta me. I can't muster up any excitement for them.

Comment

• I say the exact same thing for the Summer ones.

Comment

• What the word on Shaun White aka The Ultimate Ginger?
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• HE HAS NO SOUL

Comment

• Rob, you do realize Bobby is a ginger right?

Next question: Has Johnny Weir gotten into any fist fights with PETA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            The winter Olympics just bore the shit outta me. I can't muster up any excitement for them.
                            I love the figure skating, but that's about it.

Comment

• So is Josh and Billy. Doesn't change the fact that THEY HAVE NO SOULS.

Comment

• One of these days Rob, the NAAGP, the National Association for the advancement of Ginger People is going to come down on you.
                                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 02-17-2010, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X