No announcement yet.

2010 Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I'm not. Those swimmers are human and proportional. Swimmer's builds are one thing, being some kind of half mur-person with the personality of a tool shed is another.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

It's official, Ed's waging jihad against fun.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Hocken!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          Let me know when the synchronized ice fishing starts. Winter Olympics are about as exciting as watching grass grow for me. Well unless someone eats it off the side of a mountain.
          Still love hockey/will always love hockey.

And these games still have hockey.

So...yeah...QUACK QUACK QUACK, Mr. Ducksworth.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Problem is it's hell to find hockey unless you stay up till 4 am.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I am still able to fuck my sleep schedule up to do just that. I think I will.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Winter Olympics > Summer Olympics.

Hockey
                Speed Skating (all formats)
                Skiing (all formats)
                Snowboarding (all formats)

I like the Summer Olympics too, but I'm really only into the Gymnastics and Swimming.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I just hope one day that the Olympics finally add the one event that it has been missing:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

oh, and dammit...I love curling as a sport as well. I know, I know...it seems stupid, but it's totally addictive to watch.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I just find the Olympics very boring. Except in HD. Then at least it's pretty boring.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        oh, and dammit...I love curling as a sport as well. I know, I know...it seems stupid, but it's totally mind-numbingly boring to watch.
                        Fixed. I know, I know. You have the presence of the almighty Great White North close by, so you need to support "their" sports.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I wish they would add Full Contact Bear Wrestling to the Olympics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Fixed. I know, I know. You have the presence of the almighty Great White North close by, so you need to support "their" sports.
                            A couple of my Lodge brothers are in a curling league. I'm actually thinking about joining them, but I really lack the damn time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              I wish they would add Full Contact Bear Wrestling to the Olympics.
                              Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I wish they would add Full Contact Bear Wrestling to the Olympics.
                                Too gay for TV.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X