No announcement yet.

2010 Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I think I might root for Canada's men's hockey team this year. They are the underdog and it's the only sport I can get behind for the Olympics.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
      So I think I might root for Canada's men's hockey team this year. They are the underdog and it's the only sport I can get behind for the Olympics.
      Wait. WHAT? Underdog?

They've been pinned for gold EVERYWHERE. Never has there been pressure to win the gold for a team like now. Silver is garbage for that team.

Anyway, tonight might well be the best hockey game of the last few years.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• THIS IS AMURIKA WHERE EVERYONE ELSE IS THE UNDERDOG!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Cereal Killer View Post
          THIS IS AMURIKA!!!
          DEY TERK OUR JERBS!

TELL DEM CANADIANS TO GO BACK TO CANADIA!

Comment

• DERKA DERR!
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinz Von Schnitzel View Post
              Wait. WHAT? Underdog?

They've been pinned for gold EVERYWHERE. Never has there been pressure to win the gold for a team like now. Silver is garbage for that team.

Anyway, tonight might well be the best hockey game of the last few years.
              They are the underdog against the states. USA already kicked their asses - and many are predicting that USA will win. So I pick Canada - and I can go back and forth because I am both.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• TROOF
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                  They are the underdog against the states. USA already kicked their asses - and many are predicting that USA will win. So I pick Canada - and I can go back and forth because I am both.
                  We play Russia tonight. And if we rematch with the US, I'm pretty sure things won't happen the same way again. Not after beating Russia, if that happens. I doubt the US will make the medal round.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• US vs. Swiss. That last shot. Awesome.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• WHY DO WE HAVE TWO THREADS ABOUT THIS?

Comment

• Discrimination? Although this thread was originally created to lampoon Canada's lack of Olympic Spirit.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• COMMENCE TAKE OVER OF CANADA THREAD IN 3....2....1....

Comment

• SUCCESS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinz Von Schnitzel View Post
                              We play Russia tonight. And if we rematch with the US, I'm pretty sure things won't happen the same way again. Not after beating Russia, if that happens. I doubt the US will make the medal round.
                              Great game so far. Spanking Russia so far.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• DAMN. So did Russia replace all their players with the 1974-75 Washington Capitals?

Comment

Working...
                                X