2010 Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Look at the (bright?) side, at least Xena wasn't fisting Number 6.
    Thanks, Martin. The image of Lucy Lawless with her arm halfway up Patrick McGoohan's ass was just what my day was lacking.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's the wrong Number Six, Matt.

So... WHAT IS NUMBER 2????
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I've REALLY got to stop confusing The Prisoner with The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          That's the wrong Number Six, Matt.

So... WHAT IS NUMBER 2????
          I will not be push, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or fisted. My life is my own.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• *Hands Matt his Ape mask*
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Hey, are we all in agreeance that the South Korea men's speedskating team are a bunch of assholes?

Comment

• I was wondering why there was no thread about this, because like an idiot I only thought to look for it in the Sports section. I like the Olympics a lot. Winter probably more so than summer. I tried skiing a few times and found it beyond my meagre abilities. So I am secretly jealous of anyone who can ski, and to see it done on the level Olympians do it is just amzing and frustrating to me all at the same time.

I second the awe at Shaun White's routine as well. A co-worker said it best, I think, when he said "I don't give a fuck about snowboarding, but you can just tell by watching him that he's the best in the world at what he does. That's always a joy to watch".

Men's aerials was on tonight. Motherfuckers jump 55 FEET into the air and spin & twist on the way down to stick the landing. Fucking unreal.

I also like watching the Olympics because in 08 my wife and I watched them every nght. It was a nice oasis of domestic calm in our otherwise chaotic lives. We'd curl up o the couch, maybe munch some chips, and watch the games together (there's not a lot of TV we agree on). I was really looking forward to doing the same this year. Sadly, we've both had things keep us from watching as much as we did last time around, but we've caught as much as we can, and we've even got our son into it a little (he's 3, but even he thinks the ski jumping and the like are awesome).

And I hevn't gotten to see it yet, but I MUST watch Olympic curling befor I die. I've been obsessed w/ seeing it since O&A started talking about in in 06. They started watching it to goof on it, but kept w/ it because they said it's adicting, & they got into it. I have to see if this is true. sadly, they never play it in prime time.

My favorite winter Olympic bit, though? I ha a prof in college who taught
                military history, and said when the Russians invaded Finland in 39, they had a problem at 1st becase the biathalon is the Finnish national sport. The Finns would find out where the Rusians were, ski there, shoot them, and then. . . ski away. Always makes me chuckle to think about.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH CURLING!
                  <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dL9mlqbG5CU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dL9mlqbG5CU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• psssst.....over here *whispers* curling is badass. Don't tell anyone. *disappears into the shadows of awesome*
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I had to watch like a half hour of it yesterday during my work out because someone else was in there before me. It was PURE HELL.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My tv is out right now. I'll watch it again once that damn tech nerd gets home.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• <object width='400' height='300'><param name='movie' value='http://www.cbs.com/e/3AOYZ_xDriN3vw_dwmfd1V7NTqJKrYY8/cbs/1/'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param><embed width='400' height='300' src='http://www.cbs.com/e/3AOYZ_xDriN3vw_dwmfd1V7NTqJKrYY8/cbs/1/' allowfullscreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by Cereal Killer View Post
                            I had to watch like a half hour of it yesterday during my work out because someone else was in there before me. It was PURE HELL.
                            It's like the strangest shit to think to do right? "Lets chuck rocks and broom around them.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sounds perfectly natural to Ghost Keith Moon.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ghost Keith Moon drinks Listerine through his nose.

Comment

Working...
                                X