No announcement yet.

2010 Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsey Vonn has an ass made for biting. It's just a shame, that she would probably fall and break her coccyx mid-coitus. Bitch is accident prone.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So...Hockey. Wild ending to the USA/Canada game last night. Even if you're not a fan, you would have been pretty excited.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Martin is probably very pissed and drunk right now. If Canadians had the ability to riot they would. Sadly such behavior was bred out of them.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm guessing that ALL of Canada is in a state of drunken shock at the moment. I'll be honest...for the sake of Canada, I really want them to win the Gold in this event...even at OUR expense.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• This is true, as the Russkies will probably beat us in Hockey. Makes sense as we knocked them out in figure skating.

Comment

• Not pissed off at all. Canada dominated the US for most of the game, but Miller was much superior to Brodeur, who created 2 of the goals against him.

What's sad is that: most of US don't give a fuck about hockey, and mostly, we'll beat Germany, only to play Russia Wednesday. Our dreamed gold medal match is happening in the quarterfinal.

Which means that one of the 2 most deserving country won't get any medal at all. But it will be THE hockey event of the Olympics.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Apparently some Canadian broadcaster made a lame attempt at humor with Johnny Weir.

Non issue to say the least, also just really lazy intellectually. Not to say he needs my defense. Dude is a millionaire and will do whatever the hell it is he does.

Comment

• Martin, I care about hockey. Mostly because I can chant U-S-A U-S-A, but yeah hockey's cool. We're just lucky we have an AHL team here because there's no way in hell I'm going to Dallas to watch the NHL.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wonder if Minneapolis is still pissed about the Stars moving? I know Baltimore will never forgive the Colts for up and leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      Wonder if Minneapolis is still pissed about the Stars moving? I know Baltimore will never forgive the Colts for up and leaving.
                      Yes. Wonder no more.

Comment

• I learned something today. But LA hijacked all of its teams from other places.

Comment

• Forgot about the Star from Minnesota. It's Winnipeg that went to piece-of-shit Phoenix.

And Rob (I guess, those new names are CONFUSING), I know there's bastions of hockey in the US, mainly in the north and the coasts, but when fucking GOLF is more watched than hockey, it's a shame.

Comment

• I always liked the name Minnesota NORTHstars better than Dallas Stars. North Stars sounds so cool. Also I'm not Rob. :-)

P.S. Minnesota has the Wild now so at least you have a team.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Awesome View Post
                              P.S. Minnesota has the Wild now so at least you have a team.
                              And we certainly love them, don't get me wrong. We're just really, really fucking bitter over the whole NORTH STARS going to fucking Dallas thing.

Comment

• Then who the fuck is who?

Comment

Working...
                                X