No announcement yet.

2010 Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I never denied his talent. I just dislike him.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I counted 2 FUCKS and 1 SHIT from Shaun White's coach on live TV last night before NBC cut away...'we apologize for the language'. Very nice.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah I saw that last move he did. His soul was traded for that very move. Bank on it. I was all WTF his gonna land on his head. Then he didn't. Jaw on floor.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shaun White's in a whole other league of skill, talent, and quality. It almost isn't fair to put him in competition with anyone else.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I need to watch this footage. It's probably on Hulu or somesuch.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• If someone has that footage, post it here. kthxbai
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Having played the Tomato-fucker's snowboarding game, I reserve my right to hate the man.

IRL skills be damned.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Isn't that game for the Wii? It's a goddamn Wii game. What did you expect?

Comment

• Multi-platform release.

Same shit game.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yes, blame him. I'm sure he wrote the code himself while practicing snowboarding, drinking mountain Dew code red and shit tons of weed.

Comment

• His game was the worst snowboarding game I've ever played. And is this the trick you guys are talking about? If so, it looks like he turned into a character from SSX for a few sec...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x6-FU0r9VqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x6-FU0r9VqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• He slapped his name on a shit product.

Fuck America.

(I didn't mean it, America. Here's some flowers.)
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                            He slapped his name on a shit product.
                            Shocking, just shocking.

But not every celebrity endorced product is The George Forman Grill. It just can't be.

Comment

• My righteous indignation stands, independent of your snark.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fine, just don't go AVGN on us, Russ. That's all I ask. Be more HVGN, that dude is alright.

Comment

Working...
                                X