No announcement yet.

2010 Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get back to discussing Gingers and Dogs. All butthurtness needs to go away. WHAT WOULD SULU DO?

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn B, I just messing with you. Don't be so

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Let's get back to discussing Gingers and Dogs. All butthurtness needs to go away. WHAT WOULD SULU DO?

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Damn B, I just messing with you. Don't be so

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• AND WE'RE BAAAACKK!

So yeah, gingers. What's their deal?!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not sure as I'm really not one. But yeah, soulless they are.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think you're undercover.

Comment

• Well gingers did give us Kate Mara. They can't be all bad.

Comment

• Ginger in Olympics? Beside Snowsurfer McDouche?

Comment

• Kate Mara is not in the Olympics. She was in Shooter.

Comment

• I know who that hotness is. But let's be on topic and talk about redhead in those Olympics.

Also, Kate Mara discussion can be continued if we know if her capet matches the drapes, with sufficient proof of course.

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EY39fkmqKBM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EY39fkmqKBM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Apparently I was misled. They do have souls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I know who that hotness is. But let's be on topic and talk about redhead in those Olympics.

Also, Kate Mara discussion can be continued if we know if her capet matches the drapes, with sufficient proof of course.
                            Martin, if faced with a choice between the Olympics and Kate Mara. Do you really think the Olympics stand a chance?

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Apparently I was misled. They do have souls.
                            That kid is crazy.

Comment

• Jesus fuck. You may hate Ginger Shaun White, but the guy is a fucking Halfpipe GOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Apparently I was misled. They do have souls.
                                Riiight...

Some people think dogs have souls too.

Look at what they did to the Mormons!

Comment

Working...
                                X