X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck, last night's was gold.

"You live above Dildopolis?"

"WE WANT DRUGS!"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love you, Drugs!

Dildopolis never closes!

Comment

• Every dollar from the period fairy!

Comment

• Really looking forward to tomorrow's D&D episode.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Not feeling this D&D episode. At all.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I liked it mostly for the interactions between Abed and Annie. That shit was great with the hand gestures. But the stuff with Pierce was just hateful. And it didn't seem warranted.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Plus I thought of Ceej the whole time and his Will Riker D&D character.

Comment

• "No one is going to say something about this hate crime?!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I liked it mostly for the interactions between Abed and Annie. That shit was great with the hand gestures. But the stuff with Pierce was just hateful. And it didn't seem warranted.
                    Abed and Brita's interactions were pretty funny too. As for Pierce. He's always had a hint of the crazy. I like that they pushed him over the edge. Not as though they'll keep him there but now everyone will know what happens if he is pushed that far.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Pushed? They didn't invite him to D&D. This show seems like it may start turning into 30 rock. Which isn't good anymore.

Comment

• Pierce has always been fragile. Remember when Troy and Jeff were doing stuff together and excluding Pierce?

Comment

• That was different. He was straight up a hateful bastard last night. I kept waiting for the reveal that Pierce used to be huge or something and he was trying out some tough love. But instead it was "you didn't invite me, so fuck the fat kid".

Comment

• Well, IMO, they've been showing all along the steps that Pierce would do in order to belong. Seemed natural for him to react in that way when actually excluded (and someone else allowed to seemingly take his place).

Comment

• I dunno, it just seemed out of place.

Comment

• I loved all the Pierce stuff. I almost choked on my drink when they presented his throne.

Comment

Working...
                                X