No announcement yet.

Dexter Season 4 *Spoilers inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That part was so awesome/scary. The only thing that didn't really fit was how protective the family suddenly got.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        That part was so awesome/scary. The only thing that didn't really fit was how protective the family suddenly got.

Kinda Stockholm Syndromy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I had to make this. It shall work on the boards in many ways me thinks.

Comment

Yet another moment that was out of left field that had me rollin'.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I thought this was a pretty great episode. What could have been a huge misstep regarding Christine/Trinity dynamic seemed to be adverted by LITHGOWASS™ not knowing anything about the Lundy shooting. "GODDAMN STUPID FUCKING CUNT!" And I love how they brought in another kill to the pattern. Goddamn that was creepy.

"Do you like trains?"

Goddamn you LITHGOWASS™, you just keep getting creepier and creepier.

Comment

The kid trying to coax LITHGOWASS™ into letting him go was pretty awful in that the kid was totally outmatched and went for the quintessential hostage negotiator angle anyway.

"Maybe if I just do what he says, this 'Tell me about the rabbits, George' motherfucker will let me go?"

Of course that wouldn't work, you dumbshit kid.

NO DON'T EAT THE FUCKING ICE CREAM, YOU DOLT™!

That kid was dumb. Like Anakin dumb.

But I hold out hope that Arthur gets his LITHGOWASS™ beat down by season's end.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I kept waiting for him to say "WIZARD!"

Comment

It's a wonderful mantra, one which may be in the running as the slogan for my reelection.

(At 3:06 at the moment, and am feeling euphoric and zen-like.)

It's even better than the entire century-spanning boxed-set of Jock Jams.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-02-2009, 02:11 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

A night of snaps.

Fedoraman and Cuban Pantsuit got hitched. Snap and a yawn.

Crazy hotness shot herself in the pretty but unstable brainpan. "Number two with a bullet" snap.

Motherfuckin' LITHGOWASS™ has got your name and your badge number now, Dex. Snap of the Unholy Triumvirate.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I felt as though Dexter was playing a risky game in this episode. Going to all of these serial killers places and all. Oh snaps to whatsherface killing herself but I'm glad - she was really starting to be annoying. And I cannot believe that Aurthur walks right into the please station. I'm thinking that Aurthur is going to end up killing Rita... which wouldn't be all that bad...
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Hot damn that was a great episode. Although, like Lesley said, Dexter is either stretching himself too thin or is working some crazy game with Trinity. The fact he didn't know he was trailed was kinda effed. I'd love if Arthur would kill Rita. She's worthless. But then we'd have Dexter: Single Dad and I'm not sure how that would work. But that last shot of the stare down was fucking glorious. This season has been pretty fucking awesome.

Comment

Dex has done some dumb shit this season, though it has led to a mighty fine build up of the LITHGOWASS™ confrontation.

For a cold-blooded killer he sure has a problem with procrastination.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Goddamn.

Fuckin' LITHGOWASS™.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Wow. Great fucking episode and end to the season. LITHGOWASS™ had the last laugh and that was great. I totally thought she was gonna buy it but then she left for the Keyes and I was lulled into a sense of false security. But then LITHGOWASS™ had to kick my ass. So much win.

Comment

Working...
                                X