The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    I can only assume that at Rob and Ari's, any attempt at Trick or Treating will be met with a resounding FUCK OFF.
    I'M WATCHING A ZOMBIE TV SHOW YOU LITTLE SHITS! GO TO THE GROCERY STORE IF YOU WANT SOME FUCKIN' CANDY!

or

I'M WATCHING A ZOMBIE TV SHOW YOU LITTLE SHITS! I'LL GIVE YOU SOME CANDY TOMORROW WHEN I CRUISE AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD IN MY WINDOWLESS VAN!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Pretty sure the kids will go trick or treating Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        But guys?

Glocksâ„¢ don't have external safeties...

Nitpicky fucker, ain't I?
        It also drives me nuts when the foley guys add sfx of a hammer being cocked when everyone is using Glocks.

Anyway, re: trailer- HOLY CRAP. I hope they give Lennie James more to do than being holed up in a house sniping zombies all day long. I mean, that's cool but he's a total badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          I'M WATCHING A ZOMBIE TV SHOW YOU LITTLE SHITS! GO TO THE GROCERY STORE IF YOU WANT SOME FUCKIN' CANDY!

or

I'M WATCHING A ZOMBIE TV SHOW YOU LITTLE SHITS! I'LL GIVE YOU SOME CANDY TOMORROW WHEN I CRUISE AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD IN MY WINDOWLESS VAN!
          MOTHERFUCKING POST/AVATAR
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            It also drives me nuts when the foley guys add sfx of a hammer being cocked when everyone is using Glocks.

Anyway, re: trailer- HOLY CRAP. I hope they give Lennie James more to do than being holed up in a house sniping zombies all day long. I mean, that's cool but he's a total badass.
            You also watched Jericho, did you?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You bet. he was the best thing about the show that wasn't a cute deaf girl.

Comment

• That show worth checking out?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jericho? It wasn't bad during the first season. The second season was clearly rushed because the producers knew there was no chance of getting a back 9 episodes. It actually builds pretty well and then all of a sudden it just ends. I think there was supposed to be a movie or comic book that finishes up the story but I don't know if it was ever completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Jericho? It wasn't bad during the first season. The second season was clearly rushed because the producers knew there was no chance of getting a back 9 episodes. It actually builds pretty well and then all of a sudden it just ends. I think there was supposed to be a movie or comic book that finishes up the story but I don't know if it was ever completed.
                    All of this.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/15266890" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/15266890">THE WALKING DEAD "Opening Titles"</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/danielkanemoto">Daniel Kanemoto</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Comment

• amazing fan made intro.

Comment

• SO have you watched it yet, Rob?

Comment

• This morning I watched some, then Lesley yelled at me. We'll probably watch it together tonight after I do some hunting. If it's up on there, it's out in better quality somewhere else.

Comment

• yeah......this show......awesome. Honestly bummed we're only getting 6 episodes of this for the first season. Unless this show shits the bed early on, this is gonna be on par with old school awesome Romero. EASILY. One shot in particular was fucking amazing and the way Darabont shot it was beautiful and sad and amazing. seriously...you guise....omgz

Comment

• Waht? You saw it already? I hate you.

Comment

Working...
                                X