X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I can dig it.
    Don't you mean you can "Accept" it?

And this new thing of shooting/stabbing/beating a motherfucker and splattering blood on the camera all POV style to obscure what's happening (OHSHITTHEYSHOTDARYL!) has GOT to fucking go.

I agree, it's probably Abraham that gets beat to death. He's not really a "core" member, and they haven't really let him do much, badass that he is, pretty much all season. Also, he's a big motherfucker so killing him proves a point.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      He did a 180, killed Trevor.
      I want this to happen just to watch everyone's head explode in anger.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It wasn't great but let's give it up for the writers because they actually made a decision! Hooray! I really like Jeffrey Dean Morgan so I'll hang in for a little while.

Comment

• I'll watch for JDM. And at least Glen got MEGA fucked up.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That was fucking gross.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Almost exactly like the comic though so nerds got what they wanted.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This was the first episode in a long time that made me feel anything but apathy to the show, so I'm curious to see where this goes.

Comment

• Supposedly everybody on the show is saying EVERYTHING changes now. Like from now on every one will refer to things as pre or post Negan but we'll see.

Comment

• fuckin Carol man.

Comment

• not a bad episode. Good on D for not cracking...until he cracked.

Comment

• also, I hope every episode is just to show how "evil" Negan is to the point that in a few episodes he just walks around kicking puppies and pushing mentally handicapped people down the stairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          also, I hope every episode is just to show how "evil" Negan is to the point that in a few episodes he just walks around kicking puppies and pushing mentally handicapped people down the stairs.
                          Is it bad that I both laughed AND wanted to see this?

Comment

• it's so over the fucking top. And that dude was right. Like, he's just a dickhead with a bat. Get 20 people with guns/knives/sticks and take his ass out. So silly.

Comment

• Bro, don't talk like that. Lucille might hear you.

Comment

• Again, this Negan shit needs to end in an episode or two and I know that won't happen. Jesus. Still waiting on him to kick some puppies.

Rick is such a bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X