No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THAT^. So much that. I was convinced it was an act as part of some escape plan until the end of the ep. Then I was like: really? YOU are gonna go this way? In THIS situation?
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I too have heard different things as far as rumors go...
        Spoiler: spoil-o fo sho 
      Things with Negan play out much like they do in the comic with one slight twist. Negan doesn't kill Glenn. He makes Rick do it....
      "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
      Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
      Steven Wright

Comment

• Ah. Who is southbayspike? (no offense, really)
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• He's an OG member from the Podcaust days. Welcome back man!!@@
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fo Sho!!! Yeah, by the time I jump on, and read what is happening on a thread, I find that usually someone has already posted close to exactly what I would post. So, what ends up happening is I read everyone else's posts, and don't post things myself.
            "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
            Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
            Steven Wright

Comment

• Even Negan don't show up soon I'mma have to stab a bitch.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The stuff with Eugene and Abraham was great this week. The rest? Eh... I wasn't that happy with the way shit broke down at the end. And AMC screwed up on something because half of Carol's speech was cut off by the preview for next week.

Comment

• sad that the medic went out like that.

I liked her.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Great kill though, with her still talking as she sags to the ground. Bravo.

Now Daryl gon' go all apeshit.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I hope he's dead. I SO HOPE HE'S DEAD.

Comment

• He's not. Not yet anyway.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Burny McTwoFace deserves to be the leader of the group.

Comment

• If Daryl dies people will riot. It will be hilarious. I still think that if Maggie meets Lucille it will be completely fucked up.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I just hope Jeffery Dean Morgan is balls to the wall with Neegan.

Comment

• I'm pretty annoyed they announced JDM at the beginning of the season and we won't see him until the end of the finale. What the fuck, AMC?

This wee was kind of dumb. Darryl wouldn't be in that situation if they hadn't chased after him. Dude knows what he's doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X