No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should've recorded Talking Dead last night just to see how they talked about it. I'm certain Hardwick didn't hit them with any remotely tough or interesting questions. And I wonder what the "special message" was during Into the Badlands. I bet it's on their website. I should go check...

Comment

• GUYS I HAVENT SEEN TWD ALL SEASON AND ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

life is better the sun shines brighter birds sing sweeter join me

Comment

• Haven't watch it since Season 2! BEHOLD THE MAJESTY!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          FUCKING DUMB.

Considering how poorly that played out (i.e. Exactly like everyone thought it would) I wish they'd had the balls to really kill him. Like, there's basically no risk in what happened at the end of the episode because all of the top names on the call sheet are invincible.
          Just curious: would our collective reaction have been different if this all played out as it was happening, and there wasn't this element of cocktease to it? Would we still have thought the way they got around it was stupid if it happened in "real time", so to speak?
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Oh, absolutely it would be different. The whole "ooh, is he dead or not?" thing does not work well in the Internet age. And ESPECIALLY doesn't work well when the network dedicates another hour for a talk show about the show that airs right after. A show that has an established tradition of featuring the deceased actor with a farewell and the whole pomp and circumstance. The producers playing coy made it that much worse.

If it was all self contained I think the reaction would have been "wow, that was crazy." I think there still would have been some people, including myself, arguing that it wasn't very logical within the world that's been established (how did the walkers get distracted?) but it wouldn't be as irate.

Comment

• haha god this show is dumb. I hate that Ceej actually fucking likes this and only wants to talk about this now on the cast. It's fucking terrible. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS TERRIBLE.
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              BRING ON JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN TO FINALLY KILL GLENN DAMMIT.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Loved that scene where Rick and Michonne brought Morgan in for his annual review. fucking dumb. Enid? Fucking dumb. CG balloons? fucking dumb. Coral and his stupid hat? Fucking dumb. Preacher man? Fucking dumb. Gah, this show is fucking dumb.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• i love that Coral thinks he's all hard and stuff talking to the mopey kid. That kid is gonna Columbine you, son!

Comment

• "Hey kid, Rick's my dad, not yours. I'm your dad now."

Comment

• Man, like nothing happened. Morgan's new pacifist stance clearly doesn't work and I'm sure it will end up killing Carol, and then I'll be pissed. So this Negan dude is some crusty biker guy? I could see JDM as a crusty biker guy. I hope he's not wasted by the show but I assume he will be.

Comment

• stooooooooooooooooooooooop waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatching

frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yooooooooooooourseeeeeeeeeeelf

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Man, like nothing happened. Morgan's new pacifist stance clearly doesn't work and I'm sure it will end up killing Carol, and then I'll be pissed. So this Negan dude is some crusty biker guy? I could see JDM as a crusty biker guy. I hope he's not wasted by the show but I assume he will be.
                          If Carol gets offed I'm officially done watching. Hate or otherwise.

This show gets SMOKED by how awesome The Leftovers is every Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            stooooooooooooooooooooooop waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatching

frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yooooooooooooourseeeeeeeeeeelf
                            Sometimes I just gotta hate myself, you know?

Comment

• You had a shed filled with shit water. That's enough hate.

Comment

• No, that water was clean! It was the terlets what had the shit in 'em!

Comment

Working...
                                X