No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stopped Fear two episodes in and I haven't watched any of this season of TWD yet. Feels getting dropping lots of mediocre tv and having free time for video games.

And wrestling.

Comment

• Fear was much better than this show so far IMO. At least the people in Fear are allowed to make dumb decisions since it was new to be stuck in a zombie world. These characters don't get that luxury.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Apparently, it's already been used on the show before to get around the Walkers.

Honestly, this shit is why I stick with the comics. They took care of Glenn once and for all there.
        Hell, GLENN used it in the first season! The more I think about it, the more dumb this whole situation looks. What were the writers thinking?

Comment

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• the covering in blood thing has been used a bunch of times. I was all about him dying. They bring him back? dumb. dumb. dumb.

Comment

• If you have to resort to these kinds of tactics for you show to succeed, your writers suck.

But then again, they've milked the basic premise for years. And people still eat this shit up. That pisses me off.

What really pisses me off is that I'm going to watch the next episode.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• What if he makes it out only to discover he's actually just dreaming it all and he's actually on a better show?!?!?!?!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just read a theory that it's a hallucination.

If that's true TWD just hit Lumberjack Dexter levels of stupid.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• if it's all a dream that Glen is having, hahahahhaha. I hope all the die hard fans finally revolt.

Comment

• Well, that was great because Lennie James and John Carroll Lynch are great. It's too bad all the Glenn nonsense, and whatever else they have planned, next week is going to look even worse in comparison.

Comment

• What a waste of an episode. I care even less about ninja Lennie James than I did before.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                          What a waste of an episode. I care even less about ninja Lennie James than I did before.
                          yep. Fucking dumb. I loved that Zodiac was able to go 30 miles through the outbreak to get drywall, but Ninja Morgan got him killed in less than a minute.

I can't wait to bitch about this on the next episode of BDR and listen to Ceej say "BEST EPISODE EVAR"

Comment

• FUCKING DUMB.

Considering how poorly that played out (i.e. Exactly like everyone thought it would) I wish they'd had the balls to really kill him. Like, there's basically no risk in what happened at the end of the episode because all of the top names on the call sheet are invincible.

Comment

• This show is so fucking bad, even Lennie James can't save it.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• But. . . he thinks ALL life is sacred. . . !
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X