No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hqahhaha, I said the same thing. Lesley didn't get the joke.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Good job Carol. Guilting that poor women into smoking outside. That was some brutal shit. The beginning with the girl was really well done. But jesus, Ninja Morgan needs to go. Ugh. FUCKING UGH.
      The only problem I have with Ninja Morgan is that he's so anti-guns and anti-killing BUT he carries a pistol on his hip. And apparently production didn't notice because he's wearing one when Carol hands him one and he acts like he's having an allergic reaction to it and hands it to the preacher.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That death fakeout was dumb but it'll be dumber that SPOILER actually lives. It's pretty clear how he'll survive but I don't see it being very feasible considering the situation. I think the bigger question is whether or not Rick got infected by the cut on his hand.

All of these Alexandria people are dumb. Get rid of everyone except the hot hairdresser.

Comment

• How long until Rick cuts his arm off?
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• He should have already done it! Zombie Rick is the season finale cliffhanger. Or maybe Morgan just puts him down.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoiler 
              So when I watched it last night, I immediately went into denial and figured Glenn had to be under that guy, but then I got to acceptance a few minutes later. Surprised to see everyone thinks he's alive. He very well may be, but his death by way of Nicholas' redemption is interesting and sad.

I hope a portal opens up and Glenn is transported to Fear the Walking Dead.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

•   Spoiler:  
                My first instinct was "no way he's dead" but the biggest Reason I don't think he's dead is meta- Glenn wasn't on The Talking Dead last night. When was the last major death who didn't show up on the after show? I don't think there HAS been an absence like that.

Beyond that, just the way it went down was so awful and unceremonious. A Big Character like Glenn would get a bigger send-off. That's just the way it is. Besides that, it's just a super shitty way to go. Killed because you put trust in a guy who failed you before? That sucks for such a Hero character.

I mean, I think it would be pretty interesting because it does raise the stakes on the remaining core characters. It's just been handled so poorly that I agree with Sepinwall- no matter the outcome, it's still shitty.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Take with a huge grain of spoilery salt. 

I haven't watched the show live since Season 1. I only check it out for the Blu reviews.

That being said, I've had contact with a few people that work on the show. Mainly they email blast or whatever to the site to bitch about things.

So, total blind item:

Glenn isn't dead. Glenn is covered in dead juice, blood, guts, etc....the Walkers pass over him since they can't detect him ala Predator.

Other dude is very much dead.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, there you go. Not surprised.

Comment

• As soon as I heard the rumblings about the possibility we didn't really see what we thought we saw, I posited Troy's above theory.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Which still doesn't make sense because
                          Spoiler:  
                        that's fresh juice, not zombie juice, so he'll still smell like a tasty treat.

AND why didn't they just coat themselves in zombie juice in order to get back to the camp in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Which still doesn't make sense because
                            Spoiler:  
                          that's fresh juice, not zombie juice, so he'll still smell like a tasty treat.

AND why didn't they just coat themselves in zombie juice in order to get back to the camp in the first place?

Apparently, it's already been used on the show before to get around the Walkers.

Honestly, this shit is why I stick with the comics. They took care of Glenn once and for all there.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Such a ducking cop out.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Negan will finish Glenn soon enough.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahah, what a dumb episode. Everybody on this show is fucking dumb. And fuck it, if Glen lives that's also fucking dumb. Rick should have lost his hand seasons ago. Morgan needs to fucking die. Fuck this dumb show.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X