The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    I'm just skeptical they're going to show us anything new. Especially with the budget they have.
    for sure, you're probably right. But it still has better characters who learn from their mistakes as opposed to keep doing them over and over and over and over and over and GODDAMMIT CORAL
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watching the finale now. Since I never watch zombie stuff, I have some questions. Since these zombies are the shuffling kind, wouldn't stairs leave them...flummoxed? I know that trauma to the brain will take them down, but what about setting them on fire? Would that work, or would you just end up with flaming walking dead?
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• flaming walking dead until brain is killed. Stairs would be an issue until there was enough walkers that would form a makeshift ramp for other walkers to climb up. If you destroyed the stairs completel that would be a better option.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          for sure, you're probably right. But it still has better characters who learn from their mistakes as opposed to keep doing them over and over and over and over and over and GODDAMMIT CORAL
          Yeah, the characters are better. And if they're not tied to Kirkman's plots, it might lead to better writing in general.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• hahah, Ethan Embry went out like a bitch.

Fucking ninja Lennie is still fucking silly. IT's like he learned from the original TMNT training where he found a book in the sewer and now he's a master. dumb.

That's a lot of cg zombies.

Coral needs a haircut.

Comment

hahah, Ethan Embry went out like a bitch.

Fucking ninja Lennie is still fucking silly. IT's like he learned from the original TMNT training where he found a book in the sewer and now he's a master. dumb.

That's a lot of cg zombies.

Coral needs a haircut.
              He said in the episode he learned from someone he met after Rick. May still be silly but at least they acknowledged it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Must have missed that. I still think it's silly. He was a badass already and didn't need stupid ninja skills to cement that.

Comment

• BUT HE IS SO ZEN NOW RERB AND ZEN IS AZN, LIKE NINJAS!!!!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can't wait to watch this. It sounds awesome.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• it's not bad but it wasn't great either.

Comment

You're not too far off.

While presumably we’ll learn more of Morgan’s training in an upcoming hour of The Walking Dead Season 6, actor Lennie James shared the true source of his skills at the Madison Square Garden fan premiere, working under martial artist Steven Ho. Ho notably acted as the fight double for Donatello in the latter two Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movies, while James spoke to his own turtle power:
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• hahahaha. nice.

Comment

• So legit.

Comment

• Good job Carol. Guilting that poor women into smoking outside. That was some brutal shit. The beginning with the girl was really well done. But jesus, Ninja Morgan needs to go. Ugh. FUCKING UGH.

Comment

• Is it just me or did Carol sort of look like the the Merchant in Resident Evil 4? I expected her to call someone, "stranger."
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X