No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being a California native, I should be able to read that.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Really fucking dug this week's episode. Rueben is cold blooded.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's not "Blah-days", asshole. It's "BLADES", maricon.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• fuck yeah to this ending. Loved it. I honestly can't wait for next season.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm a few episodes behind, but I'll let you know when I catch up!
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I still wanna know what the rich black dude meant when he said he could use a guy w/ Nick's "skills". WHAT skills?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Dude, smack heads suck the meanest dick bro. It's a skill
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• [Smacks Forehead] Ohhhhhh-hhhhhh! Duh!

Comment

• And on that note...

I liked the finale, but I have to wonder if this wouldn't work better as a mini series. Because now it looks like the show is just TWD on a boat.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The one constant in zombie apocalypse tales is the survivors go to a place of relative safety and something inevitably fucks it up. TWD was once on a farm. And in a prison. And on the road several times. Now they're in a village, but if the trailers are any indication, that won't last long, either. FTWD's Love Boat flirtation ain't gonna last too long. Count on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        The one constant in zombie apocalypse tales is the survivors go to a place of relative safety and something inevitably fucks it up. TWD was once on a farm. And in a prison. And on the road several times. Now they're in a village, but if the trailers are any indication, that won't last long, either. FTWD's Love Boat flirtation ain't gonna last too long. Count on it.
                        Sure, but that's the problem. Fear''s cool hook was showing how society crumbled during Rick's month long nap. Now what do we have? TWD with different people? I just don't see the need (story wise) for basically the same show on a different coast. I mean, I get why AMC is doing it money wise, but how different is it really going to be in order to justify its existence narrative wise.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• the fact the characters aren't shitty like on the TWD?

Comment

• I haven't watched the new Walking Dead season, but beside Darryl, I kinda hate everyone, and the show's just SO FUCKING SLOW AND POINTLESS.

Fear might be up for me then. I don't mind slow if it's now about pointless shitty characters.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              the fact the characters aren't shitty like on the TWD?
                              I'm just skeptical they're going to show us anything new. Especially with the budget they have.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Fear is worth it for this season. Could it fail going forward? Sure. But this season was better tv than the last few season of TWD imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X