No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is RubĂ©n Blades going to kill the junkie? He's just going to take all the drugs.

Do Chris and Alicia have some history or was she just panicked? That elbow to the nose was fucked.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I think I am officially in zombie burnout. No desire to catch up on this or even worry about TWD when it starts again. Just bring on Ash Vs Evil Dead already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
        When is Rubén Blades going to kill the junkie? He's just going to take all the drugs.

Do Chris and Alicia have some history or was she just panicked? That elbow to the nose was fucked.
        Since they are step-siblings i figured there was the weird crush thing happening. Like, "oh let me help,you but I might grab your boobies or something as I'm doing it".

In the season finale Rubén Blades is going to kill that punk-ass Cliff Curtis and have victory relations with Kim Dickens as he founds his "no shit taken here" compound.

Comment

• Kim is still fucking smoking. I also like that she's too busy to wear bras.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Kim is still fucking smoking. I also like that she's too busy to wear bras.
            Putting them on takes a lot of time.

So I'm told...
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• really enjoyed this week's episode. Junkie Depp under the bed was ridiculous. Kim Dickens is a badass.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, junkie under the bed was hilarious.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Really making him super hard to like which we all know means he'll do something soon that will redeem him completely.

Comment

• his face when they mentioned that the old guy was carted off was great.

Comment

• But I have to say that I dug the fact there wasn't a single zombie in last night's episode. After being saturated with HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS KILL LOOK COOL shots in TWD, it's nice to have just some actual tension with unpredictable human characters. Again it helps that I have no baggage whatsoever with this series unlike TWD.

the last bit with the dad on the roof watching that building was great.

Comment

• I'm digging this show too. It's a nice change of pace from TWD, and it's even cooler that we have no idea--LITERALLY, NO FUCKING IDEA--what's going to happen, since all the plots haven't been mapped out in a second-rate comic book series.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Which LA Gang do they run into first" Crips, Bloods, or Latin Kings?
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I vote Latin Kings, though I'm not entirely sure why...
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Odelay, vato! Esta muerto, esse! Lo rompeo en la cabeza! EN LA CABEZA!
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                Odelay, vato! Esta muerto, esse! Lo rompeo en la cabeza! EN LA CABEZA!
                                Reason enough for me.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X